Highlights of the Autodesk 3D Max 2014 Certification Course
In today’s competitive world of new technology and style, every designer and developer tries to be more creative and develop new ideas and strategies along with excelling in new techniques of design, Autodesk 3D Max 2014 would be extremely supportive in creating better images and designs. More and more advertising agencies, multimedia companies and movie makers, all are looking for recruiting developers and designers with the best of skills, qualifications, and knowledge of the latest software’s and equipment. Autodesk 3D Max 2014 would prove to be a boon for you since Brainmeasures certifications are business acknowledged credentials. Some of the major topics of this course are discussed below:
- How to explore the interface, learning about docking and floating toolbars, rollouts and controls.
- How to control and configure the viewports, learn different perspectives and views.
- Guides about the method to work with files, exporting and importing.
- How to set preferences, loading materials and sub material settings, setting gamma and lookup tables.
- How to manipulate objects, create and edit primitive objects.
- How to select objects and use layers, selecting filters, buttons and objects.
- How to transport objects, pivoting, aligning and snapping.
- Explains about cloning objects and creating object arrays.
- Discusses grouping, linking and parenting objects.
- How to organize scene with containers, XRefs and the schematic view.
- Discusses Modelling 3D assets, accessing sub-objects and modifiers and using the modifier stack.
- How to draw and edit 2D lines and shapes.
- Discusses Modelling with Polygons.
- How to use the graphite modelling tools and painting with objects.
- How to work with compound objects.
- Deforming surfaces and using the Mesh modifier.