Highlights of Game Programming Patterns Certification Course by Brainmeasures
The Game Programming Patterns Certification course by Brainmeasures has described all the significant components of game programming methods in this course. Some of the major points are mentioned below:
- Introduces you to game programming Patterns.
- Explains about the architecture, performance and games.
- Discusses about revisiting the design patterns.
- Explains about command.
- Discusses about flyweight.
- Explains about observer.
- Explains about the Prototype and how it works.
- Discusses about Singleton, state and sequencing patterns.
- Explains about the double buffer, game loop, and the update method.
- Discusses about the Behavioural patterns, bytecode, and subclass sandbox.
- Explains about the type object, decoupling patterns, and components.
- Describes about the event que, service locator, and optimization patterns.
- Explains about data locality, dirty flag, and object pool.
- Explains about the spatial partitions.