Highlights of Dreamweaver CS6 Certification Course by Brainmeasures
The Dreamweaver CS6 certification course explains all the significant topics of the course in detail and are clear and straightforward in order to be easily understood by the learner. Some of the vital topics that you would learn in the course are mentioned below:
- Guides you with instructions on creating great websites, creating page designs with style,
- making use of advanced features to make your website look very attractive.
- Teaches you the different processes to design your web page and how web designing works.
- How to use design options with HTML frames.
- Explains you about the different panels along with their use such as the docking panel, insert panel and more.
- Guides you about opening, creating and managing sites.
- Guides you about changing page and using wides styles with the page.
- How to format texts and set links in Dreamweaver CS6.
- How to create and optimize web graphics, resize graphics and photos and optimize JPEG images for the web.
- How to edit images in Dreamweaver and how to manage, test and publish a website.
- Explains Dreamweaver’s FTP features.
- Introduces you to Cascading style sheets combining CSS and HTML.
- How to create and edit CSS styles with class and tag selectors.
- How to compare margins and padding in CSS.
- Teaches you designing with CSS3 and comparing browser support for CSS3.
- How to specify media types and features and how to make use of media queries to target devices.
- How to save time with templates and more templating your pages.
- How to create a new Dreamweaver template and creating and using library items.