What is Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)?
CPR or cardiopulmonary resuscitation is one of the most popular procedures used by a lot of individuals and professionals to revive a patient when his heart suddenly stops beating and his breathing stops. The procedure involves chest compressions together with effective rescue breathing as this work in keeping the blood flowing all throughout the brain and body of the patient while also delivering enough oxygen into his bloodstream. CPR is actually referred by others as the first step when it comes to treating cardiac arrest as this vies enough time for the arrival of professional responders. This means that it can keep a patient alive until more effective and advanced procedures and treatments for cardiac arrest like defibrillation are undertaken. It has been proven that CPR is capable of doubling the chances of cardiac arrest victims to survive.
CPR can also be defined as an emergency procedure which can be performed as a means of manually preserving a more intact functioning of the brain until more effective measures are taken to help in restoring the patient’s spontaneous breathing and blood circulation. It is proven to be a huge help for individuals who are already unresponsive due to abnormal breathing or no breathing. The good thing about this procedure is that one can perform it inside and outside the hospital whenever the need arises.
Brainmeasures CPR Certification Program
If you want to receive the most comprehensive online CPR training so you can get a full understanding about the pro CPR certification program which is part of the platinum personal trainer certification course offered by Brainmeasures can definitely help you out. The platinum personal trainer certification course is a package consisting of a dozen of individual courses designed to help an aspiring personal or fitness trainer in fully understanding a wide array of areas related to physical fitness and health. But since the package consists of individual courses, rest assured that you can enroll in the CPR course alone if your aim is solely focused towards increasing your knowledge about the CPR procedure. The CPR training which you can get from Brainmeasures is extremely useful in your attempt to become a certified CPR practitioner. This will allow you to handle the procedure effectively and offer your skills and expertise in the field to those who need them right away.If you want to receive the most comprehensive online CPR training so you can get a full understanding about the pro CPR certification program which is part of the platinum personal trainer certification course offered by Brainmeasures can definitely help you out. The platinum personal trainer certification course is a package consisting of a dozen of individual courses designed to help an aspiring personal or fitness trainer in fully understanding a wide array of areas related to physical fitness and health. But since the package consists of individual courses, rest assured that you can enroll in the CPR certification course alone if your aim is solely focused towards increasing your knowledge about the CPR procedure. The CPR training which you can get from Brainmeasures is extremely useful in your attempt to become a certified CPR practitioner. This will allow you to handle the procedure effectively and offer your skills and expertise in the field to those who need them right away. You may also like to know that for emergency situations which may arise anytime anywhere, Brainmeasures also offers another course named First Aid certification. The latter equips you with skills required to effectively handle emergencies.
Highlights of the CPR Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Enrolling in the CPR certification program from Brainmeasures is a wise move if you really have a strong desire to master the CPR procedure. Note that the syllabus of the certification program is given provided so that you have detailed view of what you will learn. The major highlights of the Brainmeasures CPR certification program include the following:
- Introduction to the Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) procedure
- Definition of CPR and its major advantages
- Individuals and patients that can be treated by cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Major components of the CPR procedure and its importance to survival especially for cardiac arrest victims or sufferers
- Different techniques that work in improving the effectiveness of the CPR procedure
- Different devices that you can use when carrying out the CPR procedure
- Understanding all the ethical issues associated to CPR
- Using the adjuncts for proper control of airways and ventilation when it comes to performing CPR
- Understanding automated external defibrillator and its major uses
- Overview of the revised guidelines issued by the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Basics of Heimlich maneuver
- Major complications associated to the execution of the CPR procedure
Beneficiaries of the CPR Certification Program
Mastering the cardiopulmonary resuscitation procedure by completing the CPR certification course offered by Brainmeasures is extremely beneficial to a lot of people. It is one of the most ideal courses for you if you are living with a family member who is dealing with a heart problem or any other health condition whose attacks can be primarily treated through CPR and you wish to understand everything about the procedure so you can offer your immediate help in case of sudden attacks. The CPR certification program is also perfect for fitness and personal trainers who want to make sure that they can offer immediate help to their clients in case they break down from the rigorous training or from any other medical reason.
Job Opportunities after Completing a CPR Certification Course
Completing a CPR certification course is a huge help for you if you want to get a job in either the medical or health and fitness industry. CPR certification holders get the chance to be hired in the following positions:
- CPR / First Aid Instructor
- CPR Assistant Instructor
- CPR Training Coordinator
- Group Fitness Instructor
- Master Pilates Trainer
- Medical Assistant
- Health Fitness Specialist
Expected Salary for CPR Certification Holders
CPR certification holders also get the chance to earn a more stable income whether they work part-time or fulltime. CPR certification is a specialized genre which obviously fetches more then just a usual fitness certification. If you practice your profession as a CPR expert, then you can expect to receive an average annual salary of $52,000 or $25 per hour if you get an hourly contract. It should also be noted that the salary for CPR certification holders will vary depending on where they practice their profession. If you work in bigger cities like New York, Miami, Florida and Houston, Texas, then you can expect to earn around $135,000 to $155,000 annually.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.