Structure of the course
The course is structured into different GDA modules and each of it would guide you through the various aspects of diet, its nutritional contents, the right amounts etc. in a more easy to understand way which you can utilize to implement upon for yourself and also can clearly explain to your clients.
“The main feature of the course is the GDA (Guided Daily Amounts) that plays a crucial role in the entire dietary effect.”
This would help you understand the labels on food packages, which, so far we have been accepting blindly and without much of knowledge of its effects. It would help you to make more informed food choices for leading a healthier lifestyle and help in weight loss.
This is followed by the next phase in which you would understand how a diet works, which nutrients have what kind of role to play.
The next step would be to understand the diet cycle that has been adopted so far, the reasons for not following it religiously, the lacunas within and the after effects of quitting the diet cycle. This comes in the form of a question answer session that would help you to open your eyes to the realities that you had been either avoiding or overlooking which led to the failure of your diet cycle.
“Equipped with these answers you can now take a leap into the next step of preparing fresh and easy to adopt diet cycle. “
This would be based upon the various factors that influence and differ for each individual. So it helps to get the knowledge about each situation and how to modify and customize according to individual needs so that it can be practically and effectively adopted and followed for a lifetime.
Once you are through with this course, you would be wonderstruck to know how dieting, which once seemed to be a bitter duty is now more of a fun and easy to follow because it contains no special foods or anything out of the way. The diet plans that you would now be able to prepare would be something within your regular day to day food habits. All that it needs is a slight modification in the amount and the variety.
Beneficiaries of this course
For a healthy living, everyone knows that simply doing exercises would not suffice. One needs to have a balanced diet that would help in reducing intake of unwanted ingredients while taking the essential nutrition in the right proportion.
This realization has come upon on a higher level and thus many, who are health conscious, are more than eager to take the help of a professional nutritionist. And to become a certified meal planner one has to have a meal planning certification.
This course in itself is a complete course that is designed to enable you to obtain a meal planning certification.
That is not that, this course forms a part of the personal training certification program that would take care of t he nutritional part of any fitness regime, which is expected to be charted out by a professional personal trainer.
Benefits of this course
- Once you complete this course and get a meal planning certification the benefits are immense.
- They can efficiently plan out diet charts for their clients based on their day to day food habits. This is easy because, this course gives details about almost every type of diets and the benefits of each of them.
- They can make the meal planning based on purpose – specific say for eg. The diet chart for those who want to make up muscles would be different from those who want to reduce weight. So according to purpose, they can quite precisely list out the various diets.
- Career – wise they can help you attract more clients on a personal trainer basis or even as a full fledged nutritionist this certification would enable to get a job at any of the gyms or sports facilities.
- With healthy lifestyle being highly preferred by all and the awareness about the important role played by diets in staying healthy, the demand for a qualified nutritionist has, no doubt increased. Today, a certified meal planner can comfortably make an income of anywhere between $26,000 to 70,000.
- All these can be achieved from the comforts of your home by taking up this Master Meal Planner Certification course.
“So, enjoy your fitness regime with a happy and fun to follow dietary cycle and begin to live a happy and healthy lifestyle that would surely continue for a long time to come.“
Meal Planner – job
The Master Meal Planner Certification will train you and you will become a professional nutritionist with ease.
Dieticians and nutritionists need to have meal planning certification as their jobs involve planning and scheduling some medical strategies for their patients to help them be in good shape, to help them face health problems easier and planning their diets, telling them what to eat is important.
A nutritionist is a specialized certified personal trainer available to provide all of the necessary tips to eat healthy. Many people suffer because of their jobs and living style, they don’t really get to prepare their own food so they end up eating in restaurants and fast foods. Hospitals, health centers, private cabinets are in search for nutritionist who have the Master Meal Planner Certification as they always trust certified meal planners to make good nutritionists.
Professional personal trainers always have to know all the ins and outs of nutrition. Exercises will never be enough to keep a good physical health, a good form of the muscles and a normal health level.
Certified meal planners always get paid really good, average annual salaries range from $45.000 to $65.000. All of the salaries are based on many aspects like: experience, certification level, years active in this field. But it also depends on where you live and where you choose to work. Clinical care and business nutritionists earn more than community nutritionists.