Financial Analysis with Microsoft Excel
Technology has become part of our lives and every job is interwoven with technology to make it faster, easier and more efficient. Financial Analysis has been simplified and made more easy and fun using Microsoft Excel.
Before jumping to what Financial Analysis with Microsoft Excel is let us brief you with what exactly is Financial Analysis.
Definition of Financial Analysis states that, “it is procedure of calculating and evaluating finances, projects and businesses and check their suitability from investment perspective.”
Job of Financial Analyst is to check whether an entity is suitable for investment or not.
Financial Analysis with Microsoft Excel
Financial Analysis with Microsoft excel means incorporation and mastering use of Microsoft excel in the field of financial analysis. It includes use of spreadsheets, financial computations, reporting and tracking and thus making financial analysis faster and more accurate.
Brainmeasures Financial Analysis with Microsoft Excel Certification
Brainmeasures Financial Analysis with Microsoft Excel certification program is one the best certification course available as it has been developed by team of senior financial analysts and professional software experts, being true to its tradition of providing high quality course material which will help you to learn the course from its very basics to advanced knowledge of the subject. While developing the structure of this course the major concern was to come with a study material which is self-sufficient and for general candidates without any prior knowledge of accounting, finance and statistics.
This certification course package includes a full fledged financial analysis with Microsoft excel course material plus financial analysis with Microsoft excel exam, like all Brainmeasures certification exam this is also multiple choice question answer type exam and strictly based on provided reference course.
The structure of the course will definitely make you be more enlightened in this field and it includes
- Basic principles of finance
- Analyzing finance
- Advanced financial modeling in Excel
- Budgeting and forecasting in Excel
- Data analysis and reporting
- Essential Excel for finance
Highlights of this Certification course
- Professionally developed all inclusive certification course on financial analysis with Microsoft excel.
- Comprehensive easy to read and understand format.
- Will teach you all nitty-gritty’s essential for entering in professional field.
- All concepts explained with appropriate examples.
- Will teach you spread-sheet basics, basic financial statements, cash budget, financial statement analysis tools, financial forecasting, leverage analysis along with other important concepts.
- Appropriate use of graphs, pie-charts, histograms to make the text for interesting and easy to understand.
- 24X7 access to your purchased course material.
- Economically priced.
Beneficiaries of this course
This course has been so developed that anybody interested in learning about financial analysis with Microsoft Excel can enroll in for it as there are no pre-conditions such as a graduate degree, knowledge of finance and accounting.
But this course is indispensable study guide for financial analysts, stock traders, accountants, finance and accounting graduate students, CEO’s of investment companies, investment bankers and banking employees.
JOB ASPECST – Certified Financial Analyzers (having knowledge of Microsoft excel)
Certified financial managers with knowledge of Microsoft excel are in great demand and thus wide job avenues have opened up for the qualified and certified professionals. If you want to enter this industry than having Brainmeasures financial analysis with Microsoft excel certification can proves as a boon to you as Brainmeasures is a leading skill testing company which is globally recognized and employer worldwide give preference to Brainmeasures certified professionals when hiring new employees for their organizations.
If you are a certified financial analyst with knowledge of Microsoft excel you can get job as
- Budget analyst
- Credit analyst
- Risk analysts
- Stock analyst
- FOREX analysts
- Tax analyst
- Money market analyst
- Mergers and acquisitions analyst
- Investment Analyst
These are just few job options but if you are certified there is no dearth of jobs for you, so what you are waiting for, this is your golden opportunity.
Brainmeasures Financial analyst with Microsoft excel certification for $99.
Expected Monthly Salary Range
Certified financial analyst earn huge monthly salaries and if you have knowledge of Microsoft excel with it you can expect a monthly salary of $55,000 - $95,000 depending on your skill and experience.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts
- All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.