Defining Six Sigma for Service Design
Six Sigma for service design is known as a separate and emerging method used to manage business processes with the help of the conventional Six Sigma. While the traditional Six Sigma uses tools and order to help in keeping certain business processes in the right place and making sure that these are fully functioning, Six Sigma related to service design has an aim of figuring out the specific needs of a business and its customers while driving the detected needs into the developed product solution. Getting a Six Sigma certification linked to service design is definitely a major help if you want to be able to help a company stay on top.
The Six Sigma service design course can help anyone understand how the method helps improve the performance of a business. Aside from the things mentioned above, Six Sigma for service design is also defined by experts as a method of designing or creating a completely new process or product which is capable of meeting the specifications of customers. It should also be noted that the method uses a lot of variations. While these variations are said to carry out the same functions, these are utilized for various processes.
One of the most popular variations is the Define, Measure, Analyze, Design and Verify (DMADV). This variation requires you to first define the needs of your customers by collecting data, measure and benchmark the defined needs by checking out your competitors or other industries that have met such needs, analyze any process option which you can use in meeting the benchmarked needs of your customers, select the most suitable process by evaluating its cost-effectiveness and verify the performance of the chosen process and its ability to satisfy the benchmarked needs and requirements of your clients. You can find a lot more variations for Six Sigma service design and you have to consider enrolling in a Six Sigma certification program so you will become more familiar about all these.
Brainmeasures Six Sigma Certification for Service Design Program
You will have an easier time getting your Six Sigma certification for service design by enrolling in a related program offered by Brainmeasures. The Six Sigma certification program for service design that you can find in Brainmeasures uses course materials that are prepared with the help of experienced and expert professionals who have been in this field for several years. The resource materials and the online Six Sigma test that you need to take before you can finally take a hold of your skill certificate are also prepared by professionals who stick to strict ISO guidelines. This indicates that the Six Sigma training offered by Brainmeasures is comprehensive enough and the Six Sigma exam is free of errors and guaranteed to help detect the level of your knowledge in the field.
Highlights of the Six Sigma Certification for Service Design Program from Brainmeasures
With the help of the Six Sigma certification program offered by Brainmeasures, you will become more familiar about the method so successfully practicing your career in this field will never become impossible. The course outline offered by the program covers all but not limited to the following topics:
- Basics of the power of teams and process
- Effective Six Sigma deployment methods, project management and risk mitigation
- Methods that can help improve the effectiveness of Sig Sigma for service design
- A more comprehensive coverage of the organizational, technical and philosophical aspects of Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)
- Clear illustrations of all the DFSS execution and deployment processes
- Introduction to service design
- Tips that can help you develop your skills in using DFSS when providing your services to your customers
- Theories and background of the key methods for DFSS
- Evolution of Six Sigma
Tips in using the DFSS approach to help your design team in effectively framing projects with strategic, cultural and financial implications into your business.
Note: A more detailed syllabus is available for you if you check out the Brainmeasures website and log into your registered account.
Beneficiaries of the Six Sigma Certification for Service Design
The Brainmeasures’ Six Sigma certification linked to service design is for everyone. No requirements and qualifications are mandated by the company so you can take part in the program anytime. But the course benefits those in the sales, production, human resources, sourcing, design and information technology department all the more.
Job Opportunities after Completing the Six Sigma Certification for Service Design
There are a lot of job opportunities that you can easily access as soon as you receive your Six Sigma certification for service design. Among these are the following:
- DFSS and Lean Six Sigma Consultant
- Lean Process Consultant
- Software Engineer
- Staff Electromechanical Engineer
- Senior Process Engineer
Expected Salary for Six Sigma Certification for Service Design
Because holders of Six Sigma certification for service design are extremely important in any business organization, you can expect companies to pay you a decent amount for your services. Your annual earnings when practicing your career as a Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) holder can be between $55,000 and $122,000.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts
- All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.