Basic Math Defined
Basic math can be defined as the study of space, change, structure and quantity. This basic study works in seeking out new patterns and formulating new conjectures. Those who have studied basic math use mathematical proof in resolving either the falsity or truth of conjectures. Experts also define basic math as a study which takes advantage of logical reasoning and abstraction when it comes to measurement, counting and calculation. Everyone is aware about how important math is in all fields of study and in various industries. In fact, it is known as an extremely vital tool in medicine, engineering, social sciences and natural science. It should also be noted that basic math covers both applied and pure mathematics. Applied mathematics is known as that branch which is more focused on applying knowledge about math to other fields which results to developing new mathematical disciplines while pure mathematics work without using any application.
Getting a basic math certification can help you understand everything about this branch of study. This can help you increase your knowledge about calculus, complex analysis, algebra, probability, linear algebra, topology, decimals, fractions, whole numbers, number theory, percent, ratio and proportion, customary measurement, basic geometry, scale drawing and graphs.
Brainmeasures Basic Math Certification Program
Brainmeasures has become extremely popular at present for being one of the most reputable and the leading employment testing and online certification company which offers different types of certification programs. Because of its guaranteed legitimacy, getting your basic math certification from this company is definitely a wise move. The entire program can help you showcase your knowledge and skills in basic math so you will become more competitive once you start applying for a job. The ISO certification received by Brainmeasures shows how effective the company is in improving your basic math skills. The math exam which the company requires you to take at the end of the basic math certification program is also developed by trusted and expert professionals so you are assured of its authenticity and accuracy. Completing the certification course and passing the exam in the end is a major help in becoming a successful and effective basic mathematician.
Highlights of the Basic Math Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Before enrolling in the basic math certification program from Brainmeasures, it is best for you to sign up for an account in its site so you can view its detailed syllabus which can help in familiarizing yourself about the topics that you will learn from the program. The certification course covers the following topics: A comprehensive overview of math and the history of numbers and number sequences
- Importance of sets of numbers including rational numbers, integers and counting numbers
- Basics of using number line in performing basic arithmetic
- A more comprehensive discussion about how digits are used as the foundation of numbers
- The big four of mathematical operations namely addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- The procedures involved in working with negative numbers
- Basics of inverse operations and commutative, distributive and associative properties
- The proper use of inequalities
- Advanced mathematical operations including square roots, absolute value and powers or exponents
- The 3 E’s of mathematics namely the equations, evaluation and expressions
- Proper evaluation of mathematical expressions
- Definition of both prime and composite numbers
- Factors and multiples and their connection
- Decomposition of prime factors
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of fractions
- Different types of graph including pie chart, line graph and bar graph
- Introduction to algebra
- Basics of solving algebraic expressions
Beneficiaries of the Basic Math Certification Program
The basic math certification program offered by Brainmeasures is perfect for anyone who wishes to strengthen their grasp about basic math. The good thing about Brainmeasures is that it offers its basic math certification program without requiring you to meet any standards or qualifications. This certification course is ideal for you if you want to strengthen your skills and knowledge in math and prepare yourself into a more intense graduate program such as chemistry, business, physics and economics.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Basic Math Certification Course
Receiving your basic math certification widens your employment opportunities. You have greater chances of getting a more desirable job with a more decent pay after finishing up the certification course. Among the job opportunities for basic math certification holders are the following:
- Financial Advisor
- Computer Scientist
- Certified Financial Analyst
- Math Interventionist
- Math or Science Instructor
- Math Instructional Facilitator
- Math Specialist
Expected Salary for Basic Math Certification Holders
Aside from the huge increase in the number of career opportunities for you, you can also expect your annual salary to rise after completing a basic math certification course. You can expect to get a higher paying job or your present employer may start increasing your salary after showing your basic math certificate. It is possible for you to receive as much as $99,000 per year after you receive your basic math certificate.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts
- All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.