What is a Support Center?
A support center is a vital element in every business organization as this allows business owners to regularly communicate to their present and potential customers, thereby giving answers and solutions to their queries and problems in a prompt manner. A support center is the specific place that an IT user should call in those instances when they need immediate solution to a problem. In a small-sized business, a support center is usually composed of a phone number and an expert who handles the calls of present and potential customers and giving them prompt answers and solutions to their queries. Larger organizations have support centers that are composed of a group of professionals who effectively handle software in terms of tracking the status of a specific problem while also using other specialized software in analyzing problems.
A support center in an organization is also the first place that consumers call if they are planning to track shipped items, place orders or ask help for the products that they ordered. The good thing about support centers at present is that they are now more automated so giving quick and accurate answers is no longer a difficult thing to do. A support center is also popular for its other names including IT solutions center, information center, IT response center, technical support center, resource center and customer support center. You should consider getting a support center certification if you are planning to establish a business which is capable of quickly answering the needs of customers or if you want to become part of the support center of a reputable organization.
Brainmeasures Support Center Certification Program
If you want to get a support center certification, then it is important for you to check out the certification course offered by Brainmeasures related to it. There are a lot of reasons why you should consider enrolling in the support center Certification course from Brainmeasures. The first one is that this online certification company is certified by ISO so you have a guarantee that it operates legitimately. All parts of the program including the resource materials that you will need to use are also created by real support center experts and this gives you an assurance that you will only receive high quality information. In order to receive your support center certification, Brainmeasures will require you to take its call center exam to test your ability to handle problems of consumers once you start to practice your work. After passing this exam, you will get your reward in the form of a support center certificate.
Highlights of the Support Center Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Because of the ISO certification received by Brainmeasures, it is safe to assume that it works in providing the widest coverage for a support center certification program. A few of the major highlights of the certification course include the following:
- ITIL service support center definition and the major reasons why this should be implemented
- The basic procedures needed in implementing service design, service transition, service strategy and service operation
- A comprehensive checklist of the benchmarks of the ITIL of service management
- How to carry out service management
- Effective management of service design, service transition, service strategy and service operation
- How to effectively listen to the needs and demands of customers when offering customer service
- Hiring the most qualified customer service representatives
- Using the customer focus model and approach in setting your organization apart from your competitors
- Detailed explanation of the service desk and effective problem and incident management
- The objectives and scope of support center / service desk
- Roles and responsibilities needed in service design organization
- Different types of customer service that you can offer to the public
Improving core areas needed in effectively providing the best customer support service such as people management, people satisfaction, high performance results, customer satisfaction and leadership
Conflict management strategies Importance of operational level and service level agreements Overview of knowledge and security management Skills needed in effective leadership and lead management
Note: It is highly recommended for you to sign up for an account with Brainmeasures for free so you can access its detailed syllabus on support center certification program.
Beneficiaries of the Support Center Certification Program
The support center certification program that you can access in Brainmeasures is primarily designed for everyone but this is highly recommended for technical support professionals who are aiming to receive a complete understanding about the different processes and practices used in support center while also mastering their skills in handling daily support center tasks including escalation management, coaching and quality assurance monitoring.
Job Opportunities Support Center Certification Holders
Job opportunities will continue to rise as soon as you receive your support center certification. You will be able to handle the following positions in an organization:
- Operations Support Center Analyst
- Corporate Financial Analyst
- Corporate Tax Analyst
- Corporate Administrative Support
- Support Center Specialist
- Technology Support Analyst
Expected Salary for Support Center Certification Holders
Support center certification holders can expect to receive a higher annual income than the non-certified ones. Being a certified support center expert allows you to get an annual income of $55,000 to $102,000.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts
- All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.