What is Executive Project Management?
Executive project management is known as a process which works under administrative directions and offers both intradepartmental and interdepartmental and project management leadership at an even higher level to ensure that all complex and sensitive responsibilities, issues and projects of an organization are being dealt with successfully. This process is different from the other classifications of project management since the responsibility of an executive project management certification expert is more focused on providing project executive-level type of leadership while also effectively controlling and monitoring the issues and projects of the organization which he is a part of. It is different from other classifications of department heads since the entire process does not also require the supervision of other classes. Directing all the activities and affairs of any department is not also part of the responsibilities of a certified executive project manager. Executive project management is also popular for being effective in providing organization historical and technical advises to general managers and department heads.
If you are planning to work as an executive project management certification expert, then you should become aware of the few skills that you need to hone and the many responsibilities that you will hold. As an aspiring executive project manager, you have to spend time honing your skills in providing management and leadership assistance to the ongoing projects of a district, executive-level participation and management to any programs and responsibilities of the district, development, planning and leadership assistance for future responsibilities and projects and management and coordinating the activities of a specific department to any other division or department.
Brainmeasures Executive Project Management Certification Program
If you want to receive an executive project management certification, then it is advisable for you to consider getting it from Brainmeasures since this is a reputable company which continues to operate based on legitimate and strict ISO standards. With the help of the executive project management course offered by Brainmeasures, your chances of effectively honing your skills as an executive project manager are increased. However, you cannot expect to get your certificate without passing the executive project management exam at the end of the program. The exam is developed by professionals in Brainmeasures to assess the ability of their practitioners to effectively carry out their tasks once they start to work in the industry.
Highlights of the Executive Project Management Certification Program from Brainmeasures
If you want to become part of the executive project management certification program offered by Brainmeasures, then you have to learn more about the kind of knowledge and training that you will receive from it by registering an account with Brainmeasures. Logging into your registered account will let you view in detail the syllabus of the program and this will help you in figuring out the things that you can expect from the entire program. Among the things that you will learn after completing the certification course are the following:
- Principles of project management and their constraints
- Types of resources needed for a project
- Project management, its evolution and the major objectives of a specific project
- Meaning of success
- Process of evaluating your team members so you can retain those who will work towards improving the success of your projects
- Skills needed to become an effective executive project manager
- Basics of project sponsorship and failures
- Different styles of management
- Major advantages of project management and the procedures involved in effectively quantifying them
- Best practices for executive project management
- Roles and responsibilities of an executive if he decided to become a project sponsor
- Problems that executives may face
- Analyzing the perfect time for you to get help from a project sponsor
- Different types of project sponsorship involvement
- Problems that may be encountered in project sponsorship
- Rewarding the members of your project team
- Assessing success of executive project management after you implement it
Beneficiaries of the Executive Project Management Certification Program
While there is no requirement and qualification when it comes to taking part in the executive project management certification program offered by Brainmeasures, you should know that there are specific people who should enroll in it. The program is more ideal for those who hold senior management or executive positions in an organization.
Job Opportunities after Completing an Executive Project Management Certification Course
After completing your executive project management certification course, you will notice a significant increase in the number of employment opportunities for you. Here are some of the positions that can best fit you:
- Office Manager / Executive Assistant
- Executive Project Manager
- Project Executive
- IT Project Manager
- Engineering Project Manager
- Associate Director
- Business Development Manager
Expected Salary for Executive Project Management Certification Program
It should also be noted that being an executive project management certification holder allows you to get higher ranking positions in an organization and this lets you take advantage of a higher salary. As an executive project manager, expect to earn $78,000 to $180,000 annually.