What is Project Sponsorship
Project sponsorship is known as an active role for senior management. Holders of project sponsorship certification are tasked to identify the needs, opportunities and problems of a business. Project sponsorship also requires the sponsor to make sure that the projects of a business stays in a more viable proposition and guarantees the realization of the benefits while resolving all issues that are already out of the project manager’s control. Experts define project sponsorship as an essential element of each project because it is effective in separating the decision-making responsibilities of project sponsors and project managers. The process is also important in guaranteeing accountability to increase your chances of realizing all the benefits of an organization. Project sponsorship is also effective in immediately noticing any error in the functions of project management and in carrying out effective senior stakeholder management.
If you are planning to get your project sponsorship certification, then you should instill in your mind that you will become an effective project sponsor if you are aware of all the life cycles of a project and you hone your abilities to act as a motivator, catalyst, boundary manager, barrier buster and mentor. You should also know that as a project sponsor, you will act as the connection between senior managers and project managers. It is also important for you to hone your skills in protecting and promoting all the projects of an organization to all stakeholders. You will have to take part in all the affairs of the project from its initiation up to the end.
Brainmeasures’ Project Sponsorship Certification Program
The project sponsorship certification program from Brainmeasures allows you to reach your aim of becoming an effective and successful project sponsor. This online certification company offers all its programs using strict ISO standards so you have a guarantee that you will learn a more structured insight about your roles as a project sponsor. Brainmeasures will guide you all throughout the project sponsorship certification program so learning everything about the senior management role will never become impossible. A project sponsorship exam is also covered in the program and you have to take it to further hone your skills and knowledge about the field. If you pass the exam developed by experts, then you will immediately receive your skill certificate which will make it easier for you to get a job that requires you to perform the tasks of a project sponsor.
Highlights of the Project Sponsorship Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The project sponsorship certification program from Brainmeasures is created by experts by taking into consideration the kind of learning an individual needs to mold him into an excellent project sponsor. To gain more understanding about the topics covered by the program, you should spend time scrutinizing its syllabus but you have to first register an account with Brainmeasures. The following are just some of the major highlights of the project sponsorship certification program from Brainmeasures:
- The major responsibilities of the project sponsor
- Relationship of project sponsorship and culture evaluation
- Basics of sponsorship development, mentoring and execution feedback
- Effective tools that you can use in assessing both culture evaluation and client sponsorship
- Procedures involved in establishing channels of communication between sponsors and stakeholders
- Case studies to give you a more comprehensive understanding about project sponsorship training and development
- Roles and responsibilities of mentors
- Tips in establishing a stronger and a more powerful mentoring relationship
- Understanding the major aspects of knowledge management including project reviews and political plans
- Developing strategies and vision that will help you in producing a successful outcome for all your projects
- Learning the best leadership skills so you can continue influencing and effectively communicating to others especially to your teammates, stakeholders and clients
- Tips in handling changes and establishing the best team which is capable of delivering successful project results
- Properly dealing with issues that require sponsor-level attention especially during the stage of delivering projects
Beneficiaries of the Project Sponsorship Certification Program
No requirement or qualification is needed to take part in the project sponsorship certification program offered by Brainmeasures. However, it is safe to assume that the entire program is primarily directed towards individuals who wish to become more familiar about the project management and sponsorship environment. The course is ideal for aspiring project sponsors or existing senior managers who aim to start sponsoring projects and programs.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Project Sponsorship Certification Course
There are a lot of jobs that you can fill after finishing your project sponsorship certification course. Some of these desirable positions are the following:
- Sponsor Based Compliance Manager
- SAP Senior Project Manager
- Senior Project Engineer
- Senior Project Lead
- Contracts / Project Administrator
- Project Director
Expected Salary for Project Sponsorship Certification Holders
Receiving your project sponsorship certification also translates to a better flow of income. The average annual salary for those who hold project sponsorship positions in an organization is $68,000 and this amount may vary significantly based on the industry, location, company, benefits and experience of the project sponsor.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.