Introduction to Commercial Risk Management
Commercial risk management can be defined as the process of identifying any risk factors and then planning for effective preventative measures or solutions that are sure to help in reducing all forms of defenselessness in a business organization. It is important for every business owner to become aware of the most effective strategies for proper commercial risk management as these will prepare them for any problems that their individual businesses may face and help them establish effective plans that are capable of handling business crises. Proper commercial risk management is also a major help in establishing programs that will work in reducing their chances of dealing with substantial amount of losses due to theft and damage caused by any violation to normal business operations.
A commercial risk management certification can be extremely useful in your attempt to improve your skills in developing a more comprehensive commercial risk management plan. It should be noted that the process requires you to fully understand the behavior of employees to prevent or effectively deal with any issues with your employees including white-collar crime like embezzlement. Establishing a commercial risk management plan also requires you to take into consideration the security of the business organization. This means that you will have to improve your skills not only in using strategies that will help an organization protect not only their trade and merchandise secrets but also vital customer data including those that are stored in databases. The plan should also include strategies that will prepare an organization for any disaster or contingency.
Brainmeasures Commercial Risk Management Certification Program
No matter how careful the people within a business organization are, certain risks are still around and this is the main reason why you have to consider getting your commercial risk management certification. Brainmeasures is capable of providing you a reliable and comprehensive commercial risk management course which covers a more detailed risk management training that will let you understand the basics of preparing an effective plan that will help you deal with risks. It should also be noted that the risk management exam forms a huge part of this specific program offered by Brainmeasures, a renowned online certification company. The exam is created as a means of assessing the skills and knowledge of students like you and in determining if they deserve to take a hold of a commercial risk management certificate.
Highlights of the Commercial Risk Management Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Brainmeasures commercial risk management certification program has a wide coverage which aims to improve your skills in assessing risks, preparing for them and effectively dealing with them. You can register with Brainmeasures if you are serious about viewing its syllabus to give you an even better idea about the program’s coverage. The following are among the best topics included in the program:
- Understanding the total risk management process
- Entering into a bid contract while also assessing the risks in it
- Tips in an effective contract negotiation
- Introduction to the project risk management process
- Major financial risks in a contract
- Understanding the specific nature of price and efficiently sharing and dealing with cost risks
- Dealing with clients who are incapable of paying and who may refuse to pay their obligations
- Understanding fluctuations in foreign currency
- Effective tips in terminating a contract
- Overview of the risks in the technical department or industry
- How to deal with failure in performance
- Introduction to the timeframe obligations
- Learning the major consequences or negative effects of delay
- Understanding liquidated damages
- Dealing with sub-contractor, client and prime contractor delay
- Threats of damages and termination
- Major advantages, strategies and risks in subcontracting
- Effective ways to monitor subcontractor
- What to expect after completing a successful project
- Understanding residual risks and obligations
- Dealing with product rejection
- How to deal with lost or damaged products in transit
- Effective management of accounts
Beneficiaries of the Commercial Risk Management Certification Program
A commercial risk management certification program is most suitable for business organizations that offer lines of credits, loans and long-term accounts to various customers as this program will help them gain knowledge on the process of creating plans for any occasional losses. These organizations are proven to be really risky so knowledge about commercial risk management is definitely a huge help. The program is also perfect for individuals whose aspirations include holding responsibilities that involve handling all types of risks in an organization.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Commercial Risk Management Certification Course
Upon completing a commercial risk management certification course, you can expect different business organizations to offer a number of jobs for you. You can start filling the following positions after becoming one of the renowned experts in commercial risk management:
- Senior Commercial Operations Risk Management
- Quantitative Analyst
- Senior Credit Risk Manager
- Risk Assurance Financial Services Manager
- Senior Commercial Loan Credit Risk Manager
Expected Salary for Commercial Risk Management Certification Holders
A more stable income is in store for commercial risk management certification holders. You will be able to earn around $56,000 to $139,000 once you start to work in the industry.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.