Introduction to PowerPoint Presentation
Microsoft PowerPoint refers to the proprietary commercial software presentation program which was created by Microsoft and launched officially on the year 1990. This software is actually part of the Microsoft Office package and can be expected to operate well with the Windows and Mac OS X operating systems. The most recent versions of this software are the Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2011 designed for Mac and the Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 which is designed for Windows. PowerPoint presentations take advantage of graphical approaches in slide show forms to accompany the presentation or oral delivery of a specific topic. At present, the software has been used in most classrooms and business organizations and is mainly used for training.
Microsoft PowerPoint is also said to be the simplest programs in a computer. This means that anyone will never have a hard time creating stunning presentations with the help of the software. One of the major uses of the software is to create photo albums that have narrations or music and then distribute these into DVDs and CDs. If you are a sales professional, then you can use the software in creating a more illustrative chart containing essential data or an organization chart which shows the structure of your company. You can then post this presentation into your web page as a means of promoting your company or for emailing purposes.
Brainmeasures PowerPoint Presentation Certification Program
If you want to become an expert in creating PowerPoint presentations, then be aware that a trusted online certification company named as Brainmeasures can provide you a PowerPoint presentation certification program. The PowerPoint presentation course offered by Brainmeasures aims to help you understand how the software works and how you can create the most captivating presentations using it. The PowerPoint presentation certification program from Brainmeasures gives you the chance to learn the basics of customizing presentations with logos using the software and produce outputs that are guaranteed to dazzle your audience. You will become more familiar about all the functions of the software aside from being able to help anyone create screen slide shows. To complete the program, a PowerPoint exam is also being offered. This will serve as an assessment of your knowledge about the PowerPoint software and whether your skills are already enough to design creative presentations using the software. If you pass the test, then you will be able to get your PowerPoint presentation certificate.
Highlights of the PowerPoint Presentation Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Everything that you need to learn to master the PowerPoint software is included in the PowerPoint presentation certification program which you can access in Brainmeasures. If you want to acquaint yourself about all the topics that form part of the program, then know that you can easily access its syllabus through the site of the company after you register with it. Just log into your registered Brainmeasures account and you will be on your way towards viewing the detailed syllabus which contains all but not limited to the following subject areas and topics:
- Defining the specific purpose of your PowerPoint
- presentation whether this is to inform, entertain or persuade others
- Determining and understanding different types of audiences including hostile audience, neutral audience, uninterested audience, uninformed audience, mixed audience and supportive audience
- Introduction to the three-part formula used in PowerPoint presentations
- Taking advantage of a more persuasive structure in all your presentations
- Improving the impact of your PowerPoint presentations to your target audience by using the right statistics and captivating visuals
- Rehearsing your presentations by practicing to become a more effective speaker
- Delivering your PowerPoint presentations with style by overcoming stage fright and using high impact words and assertive language
- How to effectively handle tricky and tough questions when you are doing your presentations
- Effectively evaluating your performance
- Effective ways to design and deliver creative and persuasive
- PowerPoint presentations
- Optimizing the persuasive impact of your presentations
- Introduction to the proper use of bullets and lay-outing more compelling texts
- Using graphs in your PowerPoint presentations
- Informing your audience with the help of high impact photos, cartoons and diagrams
- Creating the best PowerPoint sales presentation
Beneficiaries of the PowerPoint Presentation Certification Program
Because of the fact that Brainmeasures does not set any standards, qualifications and requirements for all its programs, rest assured that you will be admitted into its PowerPoint presentation certification program as long as you are interested in learning the basics of creating presentations with the help of the PowerPoint software. The PowerPoint presentation certification course is also suitable enough for both aspiring and existing PowerPoint users who wish to understand the procedures involved in creating dynamic slide shows using PowerPoint that allow them to stick to an independent path at the time when they deliver the presentation.
Job Opportunities after Completing a PowerPoint Presentation Certification Course
Mastering the PowerPoint software through the PowerPoint presentation certification course offered by Brainmeasures can increase your chances of gaining more job offers since most organizations are now using the most advanced technology in terms of delivering presentations. Here are just some of the jobs that will become available for you as soon as you complete your PowerPoint presentation certification course:
- PowerPoint Presentation Graphics Designer
- PowerPoint Presentation Specialist
- Digital Marketing Analyst
- PowerPoint Presentation Operator
- PowerPoint Presentation Administrative Staff
- Technical PowerPoint Specialist
Expected Salary for PowerPoint Presentation Certification Holders
If you are already a certified PowerPoint presentation expert, expect different organizations to offer you a higher salary. Average salary for PowerPoint presentation certification holders at present is $45,000 according to Simplyhired. The good thing about being an expert in PowerPoint presentation is that you will have an easier time looking for part-time jobs and this is a major help in your attempt to supplement your current income.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.