Defining the Marketing Process
Marketing refers to the processes, set of institutions and activities that involve the creation, communication, delivery and exchange of offerings that are valuable for clients, partners, customers and society. Marketing in business refers to the process through which a business organization creates value for their consumers while also building stronger customer relationships with an aim of capturing value from the customers in return. The marketing process also involves strategies that can be effectively used in sales, business developments and business communications. Marketing is such a broad process that is why anyone who desires to become an expert in the field is required to take up a marketing certification course with an aim of enhancing his knowledge in the process.
If you want to become a marketing expert, then you have to be serious in improving your knowledge about the different marketing strategies that you can use. You should have enough skills in employing marketing tools and models designed to help you in effectively analyzing all your marketing decisions. Among the most basic strategies used in marketing are market dominance strategies that come in four types namely the leader, follower, challenger and nicher, post generic marketing strategies or those that are in the dimensions of strategic strength and strategic scope, strategic marketing and real-life marketing.
Brainmeasures Marketing Certification Program
If you are planning to take up a marketing course online, then you should look for an online certification company which is reputable enough to give you the skills and knowledge that you need in the most legitimate manner possible. The marketing certification program for Brainmeasures is highly recommended for you as this company has become popular for having the ability to supply the participants of its programs with the most accurate information and the most detailed and effective training on their chosen field. What makes the marketing certification program from Brainmeasures a good choice is that all the marketing training materials that it uses are current and updated. This means that the entire program reflects the most recent changes in the marketing industry, thereby allowing you to become more competitive. The program also aims to provide relevant information about marketing management and this aims to help you manage all your marketing activities in a more efficient manner. The marketing certification program from Brainmeasures comes with an online marketing exam and you are required to pass it before receiving your certificate.
Highlights of the Marketing Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Before enrolling in the marketing certification course offered by Brainmeasures, it is best if you become more familiar about the kind of knowledge and training that you will receive from it. In order for you to gain pieces of information about what the marketing certification program offers, here are some topics linked to marketing that form a huge part of it:
- Introduction to effective marketing
- Understanding the life cycle of a product
- Vital concepts linked to marketing
- Law of supply and demand in marketing
- Understanding how the entire marketing process works
- Procedures involved in obtaining a competitive edge despite the fierce competition in the industry
- How to effectively develop a marketing plan
- Introduction to the new marketing mix
- Understanding segmentation and the many approaches that are used in it
- Segmentation as it relates to the IT market
- Principles behind segmentation
- Overview of the strategies and concepts used in competitive product positioning
- Major functions of route to market
- Pros and cons of using intermediaries in marketing
- Effective management of the market distribution channel
- Introduction to marketing communications
- The roles played by effective advertising and promotional activities
- Effective tips in pricing products
- Executing all the stages and aspects mentioned in a developed marketing plan
- How to carry out qualitative and quantitative market research
- Critical issues linked to market research
Beneficiaries of the Marketing Certification Program
Different kinds of people are going to be benefited by the marketing certification course offered by Brainmeasures. This is suitable for professionals who wish to gain a complete understanding about the marketing process to further advance their careers, individuals who wish to receive a stronger foundation about marketing, professionals who are responsible in selling ideas, projects and investments propositions within and outside of the business organization and small business owners and entrepreneurs who wish to fully understand marketing so they will get the kind of support that they need in successfully carrying out their business ventures.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Marketing Certification Course
Effective marketing is a huge help when it comes to ensuring that an organization continues to receive its desired profit. This is the main reason why marketing professionals and experts are now in great demand. Here are just few of the many jobs that can be effectively handled by marketing certification holders:
- Marketing Coordinator
- Junior Marketing Associate
- Senior Sales and Marketing Manager
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Marketing Account Executive
Expected Salary for Marketing Certification Holders
Jobs in the marketing field or industry are numerous so expect to receive different information regarding the salary of marketing professionals. Despite the differences in salary depending on the position that a marketing certification holder handles, there is a guarantee that the professionals in the field can enjoy a more stable flow of income. If you are hired as a marketing director, then you can expect your annual salary to range from $49,000 to $120,000. Marketing managers can be expected to earn around $98,000 to $127,000 annually while marketing account executives can earn between $43,000 and $87,000.