Introduction to Effective Estate Planning
Estate planning refers to that process which involves anticipating and effectively planning estate disposal. The process typically aims to get rid of all the uncertainties associated to probate administration while also maximizing the total estate value by reducing the amount taxes that one needs to pay and his expenses. For beneficiaries who are incapacitated and minor children, guardians are being designated to ensure that they receive their legal share on the estate of a person. If you want to effectively plan for the distribution of your estate in advance, then you have to make sure that you are familiar about some of the basic concepts linked to the process including beneficiary designations, trusts, wills, property ownership, power of appointment, power of attorney and gifts. This is important to ensure that the entire estate planning activity is successfully carried out. It should also be noted that special final arrangements including whether you want to be cremated or buried are also among the major components of the documents needed in estate planning.
Estate planning can also be defined as the process of collecting preparations tasks that will be used in managing the asset of a person in case of his death or incapacitation. The process also includes the settlement of taxes for the estate and planning for the distribution of the assets to heirs. Other tasks that are included in estate planning are the creation of will, establishing trust accounts under the beneficiaries names to limit the taxes for the estate, establishing guardians for living beneficiaries and dependents, naming an executor and planning for funeral arrangements.
Brainmeasures Estate Planning Certification Program
Understanding all the concepts, strategies and tools needed to properly and effectively plan for your estate is possible with the help of the detailed estate planning certification program which you can now access at Brainmeasures. The estate planning course offered by this renowned online certification company is guaranteed to help you gather all the information that you need to become a more effective estate planner. It offers a kind of estate planning training which aims to improve your planning and organization skills especially when it comes to handling the assets of a person and in making sure that all his beneficiaries receive the legal share stated on his will. After you complete the course and receive your estate planning certificate, you can start working as an estate planner and help individuals in making sure that their assets reach the hands of the right people after their death.
Highlights of the Estate Planning Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Being an estate planning certification holder requires a high level of knowledge and skills and you can expect to receive all these after you receive your certificate as an estate planner from Brainmeasures. Upon your completion of the estate planning certification which is now available at Brainmeasures, you can see yourself as a master in the following topics:
- Evaluating the personal situation of the person who seeks your services in estate planning
- Choosing the right beneficiaries
- Making sure that the young children are well-provided
- Planning for incapacity
- Transfer and distribution of all your properties after you die
- Understanding estate taxes
- Different kinds of beneficiaries including the direct beneficiaries and the alternate beneficiaries
- Complexities and issues associated to leaving your assets to your beneficiaries
- Naming someone to take care of your children and manage their properties especially if they are still minor
- Putting into writing how you want the properties of your young children to be managed
- Naming all your children as your life insurance beneficiaries
- Understanding different plans that will allow you to save on taxes
- Effective planning in case you become incapacitated
- Requirements in setting up a will
- Different types of wills
- Taking advantage of the drawn will in planning for estate
- Understanding trusts and how they work
- Methods to avoid probate
- Using your retirement plans as among the most useful devices in estate planning
- Reducing taxes for federal estate
Beneficiaries of the Estate Planning Certification Program
An estate planning certification course is extremely beneficial for a lot of people especially for those who want to make sure that their assets are left in good hands after they die. The certification course can benefit you if you are among those who want to make sure that your entire family and dependents are well provided in case of your untimely demise. This is also a good course for you if you are an aspiring or present CPA, lawyer, insurance agent, tax advisor or financial planner who wants to obtain a fundamental knowledge about the procedures involved in estate planning.
Job Opportunities after Completing an Estate Planning Certification Course
Job opportunities for estate planning certification holders are proven to be numerous so you have a guarantee that you will get a stable job as soon as you complete the certification course. Your estate planning certification will make you worthy to hold the following positions:
- Estate Planning Associate
- Estate Planning and Probate Associate
- Estate Planning and Asset Protection Attorney
- Trust and Estate Attorney
- Estate Planning Administration Lawyer
- International Estate Planning Associate
Expected Salary for Estate Planning Certification Holders
Estate planning certification holders get the chance to obtain a more stable income after they complete the certification course and start to work as a certified estate planner. As an expert in estate planning, you can earn around $59,000 to $104,000 per year. You can also work on an hourly basis and earn around $26 to $47 per hour.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.