Introduction to International Financial Statement Analysis
International financial statement analysis can be defined as the process of analyzing all the accounts and figures present in the financial statements of the different branches of an organization including those that are located in other countries. If you want to become an expert in carrying out this process, then it is advisable for you to gain a full understanding about international financial statements. International financial statements actually refer to accounting data summaries that offer insights regarding the operations of a business organization in all countries where it operates. All the details present in international financial statements are extremely useful when it comes to ensuring that the organization continues to abide with both the local and international rules.
The international financial statement analysis also refers to the process of evaluating and reviewing the international financial statements of an organization with an aim of understanding its current financial condition, thereby ensuring that the process of decision-making is effectively carried out. While international financial statements already contain vital financial data, all these should be first evaluated and analyzed in order for such data to become even more valuable to shareholders, investors, managers and any other interested party. International financial statement analysis also refers to an evaluative method which is useful in identifying the previous, present and future or projected performance of an organization. There are a few strategies used in this process and these include vertical analysis, horizontal analysis and ratio analysis.
Brainmeasures International Financial Statement Analysis Certification Program
If you want to gather more idea about how the international financial statement analysis process is carried out, then you might as well consider taking part in the international financial statement analysis certification program which is now offered by an online certification and testing company known for its good reputation and stability called Brainmeasures. The reputability and legitimacy of this company gives you an assurance that its international financial statement analysis course can provide you with all the details that you need to gather to become more effective in the field. The certification course allows you to become more familiar about both the international finance and accounting aspects of an organization while also ensuring that the financial statement analysis of all its international accounts and operations is effectively carried out. With the help of this certification course, you will also discover the different techniques used in financial analysis including ratio analysis. The program also has a financial statement analysis exam developed by the experts in Brainmeasures and aims to assess your knowledge and expertise in the field. If you successfully pass this exam, then you will be on your way towards grabbing a copy of your hardcopy international financial statement analysis certificate.
Highlights of the International Financial Statement Analysis Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The international financial statement analysis certification program offered by Brainmeasures is comprehensive enough that it allows you to receive more than enough information to successfully perform your responsibilities as an international financial statement analysis expert. Below is a list of the most essential topics that form part of the international financial statement analysis certification course from Brainmeasures.
- Introduction to international financial statement analysis
- Importance of financial statements and the major elements that form part of the statements
- Procedures involved in recording daily transactions with customers, suppliers, capital suppliers, taxing authorities and employees into accounting systems
- Summarizing the transactions by creating financial statements
- Understanding the local and international standards used in financial reporting
- Conceptual framework behind the process of preparing financial statements
- Uses of income statement and analyzing all the information included in it
- Understanding balance sheet and all the accounts and figures that form part of it
- Using all the balance sheet information in assessing the ability of an organization to meet its financial obligations, make distributions to various business owners and acquire cash flows in the future
- Gaining a complete understanding of the cash flow statement
- Understanding all the techniques used in financial analysis including the decomposition analysis, ratio analysis and common-size financial statements analysis
- Overview of the international standards convergence
- Definition of long-lived assets and how these are accounted
- Issues that usually arise due to the differences between the accounting used in financial statement preparation and in income tax reporting
Beneficiaries of the International Financial Statement Analysis Certification Program
The international financial statement analysis certification program introduced by Brainmeasures to the public gives different types of professionals and individuals the opportunity to work as experts in the field of comprehensively analyzing international financial statements. The certification course is more beneficial for professionals who are part of the accounting and financial department of an organization including auditors, financial analysts, investment analysts, investment advisors and credit and equity analysts.
Job Opportunities after Completing an International Financial Statement Analysis Certification Course
The international financial statement analysis certification course which is now among the many certification courses offered by Brainmeasures gives you the chance to get vital positions in the financial and accounting department of a business organization. Here are just few of the jobs that are available for international financial statement analysis certification holders:
- International Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
- Financial Planning and Analysis Director
- Financial Analyst
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Bank Credit Analyst
- Investment Analys
Expected Salary for International Financial Statement Analysis Certification Holders
Getting a higher salary is also possible after you complete your international financial statement analysis certification course. In fact, experts in this field can enjoy financial stability with their annual income of around $68,000 to $91,000. This amount will further increase as international financial statement analysis certification holders improve their experience and prove their expertise and skills in the industry.