Introduction to Acupressure and Reflexology
Acupressure and reflexology are among the two most popular ancient treatments that work effectively for a lot of people when it comes to treating a number of health conditions. Reflexology acupressure are often connected to each other but the two actually performs different procedures. Acupressure refers to the ancient treatment developed five thousand years ago in Asia which operates by using fingers in pressing accupoints or the energy centers / key points on the human skin’s surface as a means of stimulating the natural self-curative capabilities of the human body. Accupoints or energy centers are usually located in your meridian or your energy pathways. There are actually numerous benefits from using the acupressure treatment and these include providing immediate relief to pain, maintaining a better health, balancing your body, reducing tension, improving fluid and blood circulation, providing relief to stress and alleviating certain illnesses including arthritis, aches and pains, stress, menstrual cramps and tension, constipation, digestive problems, depression, insomnia, and poor memory and concentration.
Reflexology, on the other hand, refers to an alternative treatment which involves applying pressure into your ears, hands or feet by using specific finger, thumb and hand techniques. This is also called zone therapy and the process of applying pressure into specific parts of your body is done without the aid of any lotion or oil. Just like acupressure, reflexology also offers numerous benefits and these include improved blood circulation, stress reduction, improved immune system, increased level of energy and stimulated nerve function. Reflexology also works in treating various health conditions including allergies, asthma, constipation, muscle tension, multiple sclerosis and sinusitis.
Brainmeasures Acupressure and Reflexology Certification Program
If you are planning to become more familiar about the two ancient treatments, then you should consider taking up the acupressure and reflexology certification program which is now offered by Brainmeasures. The legitimacy and good reputation of Brainmeasures gives you a guarantee that you will get the best out of its acupressure and reflexology course. This online certification course is guaranteed to offer you the best and the most reliable and comprehensive acupressure training and reflexology training so you can really expect to come out as a real expert in the two areas after completing it. After completing your acupressure and reflexology certification course, you will be able to get your certificate which will allow you to start providing your expert services to anyone who needs them and let people obtain immediate relief from their health conditions through acupressure and reflexology.
Highlights of the Acupressure and Reflexology Certification Program from Brainmeasures
With the help of the acupressure and reflexology certification program from Brainmeasures, you will no longer find it difficult to understand everything about the two traditional treatments. The certification course will definitely hone your skills in offering your healing hands to those who need them. Here are just some of the major highlights of the acupressure and reflexology certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures:
- Basics of both acupressure and reflexology including an overview of their history and some of their most essential terms
- The ability of both acupressure and reflexology in promoting physical and emotional wellness
- Treating pains and ailments with the help of acupressure and reflexology
- Using acupressure and reflexology in treating the most common pains and problems suffered by people including back aches, hip and leg pain, headaches and problems in hands, shoulders and arms
- Various issues that may affect chest and heart and how acupressure and reflexology work in treating them
- Understanding all the essential parts of your body including your pressure points, reflex zones, meridians, bones and muscles
- Effective ways to balance emotion to improve both emotional and physical health
- Addressing the needs of specific people especially the elderly
- Using the right approach when it comes to treating age-related conditions through acupressure and reflexology
- Effectiveness of acupressure and reflexology in preventing illnesses and in fighting colds and any other chronic health conditions
- Understanding all the misconceptions for both the acupressure and reflexology treatments
- Ways to effectively carry out the acupressure treatment
Beneficiaries of the Acupressure and Reflexology Certification Program
The acupressure and reflexology certification program from Brainmeasures targets individuals who wish to gain a full understanding about how some of the most effective ancient treatments are carried out. This is the most ideal certification course for you if you are an aspiring acupressure and reflexology expert who aims to help people deal with their health problems by using either of the two ancient treatments.
Job Opportunities after Completing an Acupressure and Reflexology Certification Course
Completing an acupressure and reflexology certification course gives you an opportunity to handle a few jobs that are related to providing traditional or ancient treatments to those who need them. Some of the jobs that are most suitable for acupressure and reflexology certification holders are the following:
- Health and Wellness Massage Therapist
- Health Technician
- Beauty / Spa Therapist
- Integrative Health Care Massage Therapist
Expected Salary for Acupressure and Reflexology Certification Holders
Being an acupressure and reflexology certification holder can offer a more stable income. According to Payscale.com, certified acupressure experts who are still starting out their career in the field can earn an average annual salary of $45,000. This amount can grow up to $122,000 per year as you gain more experience. Experts in reflexology, on the other hand, can charge their clients $40 to $80 for a one hour session. If they ask for a ninety-minute reflexology session, then your pay can range from $60 to $110 per session.