What is Etiquette?
Etiquette refers to a specific code of behavior which defines social behavior expectations in accordance to the most conventional and contemporary norms and standards followed within a social class, society or group. It can also be defined as the most acceptable and prescribed standards of usage on issues related to various occasions and ceremonies like when you are in a court or other formal gatherings. Etiquette actually comes in numerous types and these include the following:
- Social Etiquette which teaches individuals about the most acceptable behaviors in the society
- Corporate Etiquette which informs individuals and professionals on how they should behave in the workplace
- Meeting Etiquette which refers to the behaviors that one should adopt during seminars, presentations or meetings
- Telephone Etiquette which teaches individuals on the proper ways to interact and speak with others on the phone
- Eating Etiquette which raises a person’s awareness on the specific decorum to follow when eating in public
- Business Etiquette which covers all areas related to the right way of executing business
The good thing about getting the right etiquette training is that it molds you into an even better person. Etiquette transforms you into a more cultured individual while teaching you the right ways to walk and talk in public and how you should behave in society. Practicing the right etiquette wherever you go also shows your good personality and upbringing while also allowing you to earn the appreciation and respect that you deserve in the society.
Brainmeasures Etiquette Certification Program
Regardless of your age, you can still expect to improve your manners and etiquette through the right training and this is something that you can get from the etiquette certification program from Brainmeasures. With the help of the etiquette course offered by Brainmeasures, you will realize that it is not yet too late to become a more cultured individual. Through this highly remarkable online certification course, you get the chance to receive the most comprehensive etiquettes training and this will give you a hundred percent assurance that you will get a clearer background about all types of etiquette.
With the etiquette certification online course from Brainmeasures, you will become a professional in the field and this will allow you to start conducting manners and etiquette classes for others. Brainmeasures has already established a good worldwide reputation for having the ability to offer the most relevant, modern and fun etiquette training. In order for you to finally grab a copy of your hard copy certificate, you need to take and successfully pass the etiquette exam included in the program.
Highlights of the Etiquette Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The etiquette certification program from Brainmeasures aims to mold the best person in you. With the help of this certification course, you will become more confident about yourself, knowing that you deal with others and behave based on the most acceptable norms in the society. Brainmeasures etiquette certification program can help you master the following topics vital to the field:
- Basics of etiquette including the ways to offer and receive praises and compliments, take pride in your cultured manner and prevent yourself from appearing rude
- Proper ways to present yourself in public including the basics of grooming and dressing up especially when attending either a formal or semi-formal event
- Learning how to put other people at ease and foster a stronger and better relationship with them
- Appreciating relationships and friendships
- Showing civility and good manners in the workplace
- Opening up a more polite conversation
- Importance of good communication in all types of relationship
- How to properly interact and converse with others whether on the phone, online, paper or on a face to face basis
- Understanding the rules in using technology
- Answering vital etiquette questions when planning for a party
- Eating and drinking with elegance and style
- How to be a good host in a party
- Effective tips that will transform you into a more elegant and gracious guest
- Overview of the vital travel etiquette to follow whether you are travelling by sea, air or land
- Essential etiquette tips for both teens and children
Beneficiaries of the Etiquette Certification Program
The etiquette certification program which is now offered by Brainmeasures is extremely beneficial for anyone who is interested in improving his or her personality by cultivating good manners. The program is most suitable for new college graduates, newly hired employees, junior and senior executives and any other individuals or professionals who wish to further improve their skill set, their professional and personal image and their relationship especially with their friends, family, clients and colleagues.
Job Opportunities after Completing an Etiquette Certification Course
An etiquette certification course is a major help especially if you wish to be able to work in a more challenging and fun environment. As an etiquette certification holder, you get the chance to enjoy training and coaching the following individuals and professionals with an aim of cultivating and refining their manners:
- Children / Teenagers
- Sales Professionals
- Professionals who handle both online and telephone communications
- Professionals who deal with people outside of their business premises
- Hotel, Restaurant and Resort Managers
- Corporate Executives and Professionals
Expected Salary for Etiquette Certification Holders
After completing your etiquette certification course, you can start working by training and coaching different types of individuals and professionals about good manners. The good thing about being an etiquette trainer or consultant is that you get the chance to interact with high-powered clients and this translates to more income. It should be noted that your salary as an etiquette certification holder will be fully dependent on the level of your expertise, your popularity as an expert in the field and the extensiveness of the work completed. As an etiquette professional, you can charge your clients for a few hundred dollars per hour basing on a one-on-one training. You can also expect to earn thousands of dollars for every corporate training or seminar that you hold.