Basics of Golf
Golf refers to a precision ball and club sport wherein the golfers or players utilize different kinds of clubs as a means of hitting balls and shoot them into a set of holes with the least number of strokes within a golf course. It is among those ball games that do not need a standard playing area. It is played within a golf course which is composed of an arranged sequence of either nine or eighteen holes. Every hole which is arranged in the golf course comes with a putting green, a tee box and any other standard form of terrain arranged in between like the rough, fairway, and hazards. If you are serious about learning golf, then you have to take note that every hole and course is unique when it comes to their layout and arrangement. You should also acquaint yourself on the following golf techniques:
- Understanding the Different Forms of Golf Grip. Your knowledge about the different types of golf grip including the interlocking grip, the baseball grip and the Vardon grip will serve as your foundation in executing an effective golf swing. An accurate grip works in establishing and maintaining your club face’s control, accurately cocking and uncocking your wrists when performing a gold swing and establishing a physical connection between your golf club and body.
- Correct Address Routine Development. This can be done by correctly targeting your distant target and aligning this into your body as a means of consistently maintaining straight shots.
- Precise Pre-shot Routine
- Golf Swing
Brainmeasures Golf Certification Program
Being an expert in golf is never impossible especially if you take part in the golf certification program which is now part of the many reliable offers of Brainmeasures to the public. This golf course covers everything that you need to learn about the sport, its history, the major components of a golf course and the many techniques that you can use to become a more successful golfer. Enrolling in the golf certification course from Brainmeasures is a wise move since this company has already received a certification from ISO and this makes all its programs legitimate and more reliable. The online golf training that you can get from Brainmeasures is proven to be really effective when it comes to increasing the level of your knowledge about the sport and honing your skills when it comes to playing. You will know more about the correct ways to execute golf grips and golf swings through this certification course and this is extremely useful in your attempt to become more effective in the sport. Note that Brainmeasures will first assess your capability in this field before giving you your golf certificate by requiring you to take its online golf exam.
Highlights of the Golf Certification Program from Brainmeasures
You will never experience any difficulty understanding every essential topic about the golf sport if you take part in the Brainmeasures golf certification course. The following are just few of the many topics that are comprehensively tackled in the golf certification course offered by the company:
- Getting started in playing golf by knowing more about clubs, the procedures involved in swinging clubs and finding the most suitable golf club for you
- Best places to shop for golf clubs and the specific questions that you need to ask before finally purchasing your choice
- Physically and mentally preparing yourself for the sport
- Understanding how to execute the perfect golf swing and refining your skills in this area
- Usual problems that you may encounter when playing golf and a few tips that will help you deal with them
- Accepting all your faults when playing the game and gradually correcting them to become even better in golf
- How the different rules in golf were established
- Things that you should do when you are already out there in the golf course
- Understanding the golf course etiquette and making sure that you stick to it
- Importance of sportsmanship and gamesmanship
- Essential golf terms that you should know
- Some of the most favorite public and private golf courses at present
Beneficiaries of the Golf Certification Program
The golf certification program offered by Brainmeasures caters to the needs of both individuals and professionals who are still new in the field of golf but who want to hone their skills and knowledge in the area. It also works not only for beginners but for existing golfers as well who wish to further improve their knowledge, understand all the other techniques that will allow them to become more effective in the sport and for those who wish to work in the golfing industry.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Golf Certification Course
If you think that there would be fewer jobs that will become available for you after you complete a golf certification course, then you are wrong. In fact, you can find numerous jobs that will perfectly fit golf certification holders and some of these are the following:
- Golf Ball Research and Test Technician
- Golf Course Phone Reservationist
- Golf Coach / Teacher
- CAD Golf Club Specialist
- Golf Professional
- Golf Club Manager
Expected Salary for Golf Certification Holders
Holding jobs suitable for golf certification holders allow you to earn an increased flow of income. As a professional golfer, note that your salary is not standardized. You will earn based on your skills on playing the game and the specific number of tournaments that you have participated. If you are part of the top 250 PGA Tour golfers, then your earnings can reach up to $1.1 million. Average income for top 100 golfers of the nationwide tour is $69,000. You should consider joining as much tournaments as you can and further hone your skills in this sport so you will become among the top earners in this industry.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.