What is HTML 4?
Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) refers to a series of markup codes and symbols that are inserted in a file primarily designed for display on a web page. The markup works by informing the web browser about the procedures involved in displaying words and images in a user’s webpage. All markup codes are called HTML elements but a lot of online users also call the codes as tags. One of the most popular versions of HTML is the HTML 4 and this is referred by a lot of experts as the final HTML version. HTML 4 is capable of extending mechanisms designed for scripting, style sheets, embedding objects, frames, richer tables, improving support for mixed direction and left to right texts, offering a better accessibility especially for those who are dealing with disabilities and promoting enhancements to forms. The HTML 4 version is primarily designed by internationalization experts with an aim of allowing documents to be written in all languages and easily transport these in different parts of the world. This version is also a major help in achieving a more effective document indexing for search engines and high quality typography. The following are among the other essential features and benefits that you will enjoy from using the HTML 4 version:
- Cascading Style Sheet which works in controlling web contents at various levels
- Feature which helps in creating richer forms
- Features that support frames
- Features that work in enhancing tables
- Capability to effectively manage web pages to promote effective distribution in various languages
Brainmeasures HTML 4 Certification Program
If you want to know more about what is HTML 4 and how it works, then the HTML 4 certification program which you can now access at Brainmeasures is a huge help. This HTML course from Brainmeasures is a major help in your attempt to get a web development training which covers HTML in the most detailed manner possible. The HTML training that you can get from the online certification course is guaranteed to improve your skills when it comes to operating HTML and understanding all its major functions and elements. Enrolling in the HTML 4 certification course offered by Brainmeasures is definitely the most effective ways to learn HTML online considering its ability to instill in your mind everything that you need to learn about it. The reliability, accuracy and comprehensiveness of this online certification course make it one of the most reliable IT certification courses offered by the company. In order for you to finally take a hold of your HTML certificate, you need to pass the online HTML exam which is a huge part of the program and is primarily designed to help assess the level of your skills and knowledge in the field.
Highlights of the HTML 4 Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The quality of all the information provided by the HTML 4 certification program offered by Brainmeasures is one of the major reasons why this online certification course continues to capture the attention of all those who wish to gather relevant information about the field. With the help of the Brainmeasures HTML 4 certification course, you will no longer find it hard to master the following topics:
- Understanding HTML and its different versions including the HTML 4
- Taking advantage of HTML 4
- Understanding all the useful features installed in HTML
- Basics of establishing your HTML pages
- Effective ways to accurately structure all your HTML documents
- Linking HTML with all the other vital online resources
- Finding images on the web and using them in further improving your web pages
- Improving the physical appeal of your web pages through proper formatting
- Learning the most advanced features of HTML especially the HTML 4 version
- Taking advantage of HTML tables, frames and forms
- Basics procedures involved in extending HTML 4 with other forms of technology
- Using the cascading style sheet feature to improve the look of your web pages
- Tips that promote the effective integration of database into your created HTML
- Establishing your HTML toolbox and effectively improving your online presence
Beneficiaries of the HTML 4 Certification Program
Different individuals and professionals especially those who are working in the IT industry can greatly benefit from enrolling in the HTML 4 certification course offered by Brainmeasures. This is extremely beneficial for IT professionals especially web developers whose daily responsibilities involve the use of HTML 4 and its semantic, structural and form tags. It can also benefit professionals who want to start using HTML 4 in creating contents for web pages including drawings, tables, audios and videos.
Job Opportunities after Completing an HTML 4 Certification Course
HTML 4 certification holders are among the many professionals that are now greatly needed in the IT industry. This means that you will enjoy a lot of job opportunities as soon as you successfully complete your HTML 4 certification course and these jobs include the following:
- Lead Web HTML Developer
- Web HTML Coder and Implementer
- HTML Graphic Designer
- HTML Web Programmer
- Senior Front End Web Developer
- HTML Support Specialist
Expected Salary for HTML 4 Certification Holders
As an HTML 4 certification holder, it will never be impossible for you to get hired in positions that offer higher pay. If you complete your HTML 4 certification course and decide to work as a software engineer, then you can expect to start earning an average annual salary of $88,000. Being a web developer, on the other hand, gives you the opportunity to earn around $72,000 per year. There are still a lot of positions that require the expertise of HTML 4 experts and you can expect all these positions to help improve your financial stability.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.