Introduction to Real Estate Math
If you are greatly interested about having a career in real estate, then you should first dedicate a significant portion of your time learning more about real estate math. This is one of the many things that you should learn if you are planning to invest in real estate as well. Although there are calculators and computers at present that you can use in computing interest rates and in amortizing loans, it is still important for you to have a strong grasp of the most basic formulas needed in deciding whether a real estate property is worth the investment. When it comes to learning the basics of real estate math, you have to keep in mind that rental properties are usually purchased based on the income that they produce and this is where you should base your real estate valuation. This is the main reason why you have to start learning the basics of math in the real estate industry by determining the basics of using capitalization rate (cap rate) when it comes to computing value. A capitalization rate refers to the rate of return which an investor expects to receive in the end. The basics of real estate math usually include the following:
- Minimum rent calculation
- Additional rent calculation
- Percentage rent calculation
- Valuation and cap rates determination
- Calculation of total building cost per square foot
- Valuation through direct capitalization method
- Depreciation calculation
- Income versus capital gain computation
Brainmeasures Real Estate Math Certification Program
If you want to learn the basics of real estate math in the easiest and the most convenient manner possible, then you should consider enrolling in the real estate math certification program offered by Brainmeasures. Brainmeasures makes it a point to simplify its online certification programs including the real estate math course to make sure that all its participants will never have a hard time understanding even the most confusing concepts and formulas. With the kind of real estate math training that you will receive from Brainmeasures, you will no longer find it hard to compete with the other experts in the field. This certification course makes it easier for you to understand all types of real estate transactions as well and this is a huge help in your attempt to successfully accomplish all your tasks and responsibilities as an expert in the real estate industry. You have to complete the real estate math certification course offered by the company before you finally take a hold of your certificate.
Highlights of the Real Estate Math Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The comprehensiveness of the real estate math certification program from Brainmeasures makes it possible for you to fully understand even the tiniest details about the subject. This real estate math certification program allows you to receive an in-depth background about the following topics:
- A review of your most basic math skills
- Basics of decimals, percentages and fractions especially when applying them to real estate values
- Understanding the procedures involved in calculating growth rates, net proceeds and commissions in the real estate industry
- Most common legal terms used in the real estate industry and their individual definitions
- Accurate computation of real estate taxes
- Understanding the basics of time value of money (TVM)
- Calculating mortgage with the help of the time value of money
- Effective appraisal of the value of real estate properties
- Effectively analyzing real estate investments
- Risks that are usually encountered by those who work in the real estate industry and the investors of real estate properties
- Basics of leases, its different kinds, individual benefits and how it works
- Ways to become a more effective real estate agent
Beneficiaries of the Real Estate Math Certification Program
The real estate math certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures is extremely beneficial for all aspiring professionals who wish to enter the real estate industry. It is more ideal for real estate beginners and professionals who wish to understand the basic instructions in applying mathematics to real estate scenarios and become aware of the basics of all the vital elements of the real estate industry including appraisal calculations, profit and loss calculations, debt service, finance and interest calculations, area computations, loan underwriting and real estate property taxes.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Real Estate Math Certification Course
The real estate math certification course offered by Brainmeasures makes it easier for you to find jobs that will perfectly suit you skills and knowledge. The following are just few of the many jobs that are most suitable for real estate math certification holders:
- Real Estate Property Appraiser
- Real Estate Sales Property Consultant
- Real Estate Sales Manager
- Real Estate Agent
- Real Estate / Business Development Officer
- Real Estate Sales and Marketing Specialist
Expected Salary for Real Estate Math Certification Holders
Completing your real estate math certification is a huge help not only in boosting the number of career opportunities that you can easily access but also in increasing the amount of salary that you will receive. If you decide to work as a real estate appraiser, then you can expect this to let you earn around $47,000 to $92,000 per year. Earning your real estate math certification and working as a real estate agent after it is also a very profitable career. It allows you to earn around $104,000 per year with the possibility of huge increase through commission.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.