Introduction to AutoCAD 2009
AutoCAD is considered to be one of the most admired CAD software applications and programs at present. It was launched by Autodesk and comes with a variety of versions that are extremely useful for a lot of individuals and professionals especially architects, engineers and project managers. One of the best versions of this CAD software program is the AutoCAD 2009 which comes with an attractive interface and a wide range of extremely useful features including the following:
- Ribbon with Tabs. This works as a default for 3D modeling workplaces and 2D drafting and annotation.
- ViewCube Interactive Tool. This specific AutoCAD 2009 feature is useful in rotating and orienting surface and solid models and you can do this by simply rotating the cube.
- SteeringWheels Quick Access Tool. It allows immediate access to vital commands such as center, pan, zoom and orbit.
- Browser Interface. The interface of the AutoCAD 2009 is beautifully designed and comes in a browser form. It makes it easier for you to easily review and work on multiple files. It lets you view well detailed information about the sizes of files and its creators and you can also easily use it to organize files based on their titles, dates and names.
Other great features of the AutoCAD 2009 version are modeless layer dialog box, quick properties menu, quick view layouts and drawings, macro recorder, Xref clipping, microstation V7 DGN support and geographic location.
Brainmeasures AutoCAD 2009 Certification Program
If you want to get a more professional and comprehensive AutoCAD 2009 training and tutorial, then note that Brainmeasures, which has already proved its effectiveness in providing the best online certification courses to the public, can offer you a well-detailed AutoCAD 2009 certification program. The AutoCAD 2009 course from Brainmeasures is highly comprehensive enough that it walks you through all the aspects related to this AutoCAD version. Enrolling in the Brainmeasures AutoCAD 2009 certification course increases your chances of understanding all the vital features that are now installed in this software and how you can use it to boost your productivity especially if you are into designing and drafting. It allows you to understand everything about AutoCAD LT 2009 so you will come out as an expert in this field as soon as you complete the certification course. Passing the online AutoCAD exam which plays a major role in assessing your skills and knowledge in the field gives you the opportunity to finally take a hold of your AutoCAD 2009 certificate which is an excellent representation of your expertise and skills in using this specific AutoCAD version.
Highlights of the AutoCAD 2009 Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Enrolling in the AutoCAD 2009 certification program offered by Brainmeasures is extremely useful for you especially if you strongly desire to learn more about the AutoCAD 2009 version and use it to further improve your productivity in your current profession. With the help of the AutoCAD 2009 certification program from Brainmeasures, you will be able to learn more about the following:
- Features and benefits of AutoCAD 2009
- Taking advantage of its user interface and its other useful features including the ribbon, command window and graphics window
- Customizing the ribbon
- Basic commands of the AutoCAD 2009 version including the line command, coordinates, relative coordinates and the proper use of direct distance method
- Properly controlling the display of selection tools
- Background on relative polar coordinates
- Offsetting, trimming and extending lines
- Setting up units, sizes and limits for drawing
- Drawing with the help of grid and snap
- Effective drawing strategies when using the AutoCAD 2009 version including the proper layout of walls, creation and editing of polyline and creating interior and exterior wall lines
- Drawing different types of doors including bi-fold and sliding glass
- Drawing essential components of your layout including stove, refrigerator, counter, bathroom, kitchen sink, shower unit, bathroom mirror and sink and hot tub using the AutoCAD 2009 version
- Organizing your drawing with the help of layers
- Taking complete control of all the texts in your drawing
- Taking advantage of dynamic blocks and tables
- How to generate elevations
- Working with the help of gradients, hatches and tool palettes
- Understanding dimensions for your drawing
Beneficiaries of the AutoCAD 2009 Certification Program
The AutoCAD 2009 certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures is extremely beneficial for you especially if you are an aspiring or existing design professional. You can expect this to work for all individuals who wish to succeed in their chosen design professions by taking advantage of their skills and knowledge in AutoCAD 2009 to improve their productivity, accelerate their professional development and enhance their credibility in the industry.
Job Opportunities after Completing an AutoCAD 2009 Certification Course
Completing your AutoCAD 2009 certification course makes it easier for you to access more and more jobs. As soon as you complete your AutoCAD 2009 certification course, you can start applying for the following positions:
- AutoCAD Drafter
- Junior Civil Engineering Designer
- CAD Designer/Detailer
- Production Process Engineer
- Systems and Design Specialist
- Surveyor Administrator
Expected Salary for AutoCAD 2009 Certification Holders
Because of the great demand for AutoCAD experts at present, your AutoCAD 2009 certification is a huge help in further increasing the level of your income. As an AutoCAD 2009 certification holder, you can start earning from $51,000 to $81,000 with a potential for more growth in the coming years and as you gain more years of experience and become more recognized in the field. You may also offer your services online and this will allow you to charge your clients on an hourly basis. You can charge them from around $15 to $38 per hour.