What is Ethical Hacking?
Ethical hacking refers to the use of programming skills with an aim of determining the vulnerabilities in various computer systems. This process is usually performed by skilled computer and white hat experts. Ethical hacking works by evaluating the vulnerabilities of PC systems not for personal gains and mischief but as a means of pointing them all out and finding effective solutions in making these less penetrable by harmful hackers. A certified ethical hacker actually performs its functions in a variety of ways. There are those that use ethical hacking services offered by consultants in this field as a means of improving the level of security of computer systems as well as all the information stored in them.
The major objective of ethical hacking is to figure out the procedures involved in breaking in or creating mischief in computer systems while various programs in it are still running. This can only be done, however, after a certain company requests for it with an aim to specifically prevent other hackers from attacking the vulnerabilities of the system. Note that an effective ethical hacker can accurately answer the following questions:
- What intruders see on the targeted computer systems?
- What they can do in the stored information in the systems?
- Is it possible for anyone to notice the attempts of intruders to ruin the system or do something harmful to the system and if they are successful in doing it?
Brainmeasures Ethical Hacking Certification Program
If you want to boost your career in ethical hacking, then note that a highly reliable ethical hacking certification program is now available at Brainmeasures. This is a highly comprehensive ethical hacking course which aims to hone your skills and knowledge in the field so you can continue meeting the standards of highly skilled professionals in the IT industry. This certification course provides an in-depth and well-detailed ethical hacking training which will enable you to beat malicious black hat hackers no matter how skillful they are. The ethical hacking certification course offered by Brainmeasures allows you to master the hacking skills and techniques of these black hat hackers but you will be using these not for malicious purposes but in performing an ethical white hat hack in the systems of your organization in order to continuously protect valuable data stored in them. Brainmeasures ethical hacking certification is also effective in improving your skills in quantitatively and accurately assessing and measuring threats to your organization’s information assets and in detecting the specific area where the computer systems are most vulnerable. Because of the highly comprehensive nature of this ethical hacking certification program offered by Brainmeasures, you will never find it difficult to pass its online hacking exam and finally receive your certificate.
Highlights of the Ethical Hacking Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The ethical hacking certification program offered by Brainmeasures is the most detailed in the industry so you will never regret enrolling in it. The following are just few of the many topics that you can master after completing the ethical hacking certification program from Brainmeasures:
- Ethics to follow in ethical hacking
- Recognizing any vulnerability of your computer systems
- Performing penetration testing
- Overview of the Access Device Statute, Computer Fraud and Abuse
- Act, Electronic Communication Privacy Act and any other sections in the Cyber Law that you can apply when performing the ethical hacking procedure
- Properly disclosing your ethical hacking act
- Getting familiar about the most common social engineering attacks and the best solutions to defend your systems from it
- Importance of physical penetration and preventing or defending your systems against harmful physical penetrations
- Installing BackTrack Linux Distribution in your systems
- Creating BackTrack Virtual machine with the help of VirtualBox
- Exploring and updating the BackTrack boot menu
- Introduction to Metasploit and its effectiveness in handling system vulnerability exploitations
- Different types of penetration tests
- Most common exploitations done to Linux
- Instantly detecting attack vectors
- Understanding the most advanced Linux exploits and how they work
- Introduction to Shellcode strategies
- Effectively compiling and debugging programs in Windows
- Introduction to Structured Exception Handling (SEH)
- Detecting content type attacks
- Basics of vulnerability analysis and how to effectively carry this out
Beneficiaries of Ethical Hacking Certification Program
The ethical hacking certification program offered by Brainmeasures aims to help individuals and professionals who wish to completely understand how the whole ethical hacking process works. The program can significantly benefit security professionals, security officers, site administrators, technical auditors, network security staff and any other IT professionals who are responsible in maintaining the integrity of their network and system infrastructure.
Job Opportunities after Completing an Ethical Hacking Certification Course
Jobs for those who have completed their ethical hacking certification course are also greatly abundant. The following are just few of the many jobs that are most suitable for you after you become one of the many ethical hacking certification holders at present:
- Information Security Consultant
- Ethical Hacker and Penetration Tester
- Senior Ethical Hacker Consultant
- Data / Application Security Engineer
- Network and System Administrator
- Information Security Policy Decision Maker
Expected Salary for Ethical Hacking Certification Holders
Completing an ethical hacking certification course and working in the industry is a great career option considering the fact that it works effectively in increasing your income. Salary of ethical hacking certification holders actually depend on the specific functions that they perform and the specific number of years that they worked in the industry. Beginners in the field can be expected to earn around $60,000 annually. If you have 5-9 years experience in ethical hacking, then your salary can be expected to grow to up to $71,000. Experts who have more than ten years of experience can earn within the range of $91,000 to $105,000.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.