Food and Beverage Management Certification $85
NOTE- You will be given a reference e-book to read which has 420 pages And the test will be based on that e-book , you can take the test only after 10 days Of purchase.
Food and Beverage Management: Its Scope
Food and beverage management is a process which is usually carried out in large organizations that are within the restaurant and hospitality field. Among the most common organizations that require effective food and beverage management in order to become even more successful are country clubs and hotels. This process is more focused on regularly overseeing all the operations in a bar, dining room and kitchen. In those cases when the department heads such as the head chefs or head bartenders have problems or questions regarding their work or require higher authority approval, food and beverage managers are required to handle it. Experts in food and beverage management may also be responsible in the firing and hiring of staff in the food service department. The scope of duties and responsibilities of food and beverage management experts also include the following:
- Ensure high profit margin
- Perform cost analysis for all the products required in the bar and kitchen
- Ensure that they receive high quality products at the most reasonable prices
- Problem solving in the food and beverage department
- Ensure that the food preparation process is carried out according to plan and based on the specific methods and procedures set for the recipes
- Monitor the cooking process for consistency and flavor
- Train the whole staff regarding food preparation, cleanliness, bar skills, proper cleaning procedures, food safety laws and any other vital facet of food service
Brainmeasures Food and Beverage Management Certification Program
Being a food and beverage management expert is no longer that hard with the existence of the food and beverage management certification program offered by Brainmeasures. The food and beverage management course offered by Brainmeasures is highly comprehensive enough that you will never regret enrolling in it. This certification course allows you to receive the most comprehensive training so you have an assurance that you will be able to learn all the current practices used in the food and beverage management industry. With the help of this food and beverage management certification course, you will become more familiar about the scope and major functions of the field including the basics of managing the quality of food service as well as stewarding. It also reflects all the essential aspects of management including purchasing, sales promotion, storing, issuing, production and service, food menus and beverage list and how these are applied to effective food and beverage management. A food and beverage management test also forms part of the program. You need to successfully pass this food management exam in order for you to finally get a hold of your certificate and start holding the most stable position in the industry.
Highlights of the Food and Beverage Management Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Due to the proven comprehensiveness and reliability of the food and beverage management certification program from Brainmeasures, it is no longer surprising why there is a huge increase in the number of people who highly commends it. The impressive Brainmeasures food and beverage management certification program actually covers the following vital topics:
- Basics of food and beverage management
- Scrutinizing the food and beverage operations' scope and size
- Applying effective food and beverage management in the restaurant industry including full service restaurants, fast foods and restaurants operated in private clubs and hotels
- Understanding how different types of catering are executed including contract catering, public sector catering and travel catering
- Developing a business plan and feasibility study for your food business
- Creating the design and layout for your facility and determining the best sources of financing for your operations
- Preparing the food and beverage menu/lists and establishing the best price for each food and drink on the menu
- Basics of purchasing the best products for your recipes
- Where to purchase high quality beverages
- Understanding the different methods used in food production and beverage production
- Setting the best budget and the most reliable breakeven analysis for your food and beverage operations
- Methods that you can use in effective food and beverage control
- Recruiting/hiring the right people for your food and beverage department
- Effectively marketing your food and beverages
- Improving the quality of food and beverage operations
- Ethical issues that you need to consider when carrying out the food and beverage management process
Beneficiaries of Food and Beverage Management Certification Program
The food and beverage management certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures caters to the needs of a wide range of individuals and professionals. This is most suitable for existing and aspiring food and beverage managers, key front of staff house, restaurant and banqueting team leader and any professional who is responsible in overseeing the daily operations of a food business.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Food and Beverage Management Certification Course
Numerous jobs can be easily accessed as soon as you successfully complete a food and beverage management certification course. Among the many jobs that are most suitable for food and beverage management certification holders are the following:
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Restaurant and Bar Manager
- Hotel Supervisor
- Senior Food and Beverage Management Assistant
- Food and Beverage Supervisor
Expected Salary for Food and Beverage Management Certification Holders
A more decent amount of salary is also something that you can expect after you receive your food and beverage management certification. Completing a food and beverage management certification course allows you to work in prominent and highly reputable restaurants and hotels and this will allow you to earn within the range of $32,000 to $62,000 annually. The level of your experience will allow you to further increase your rank in the specific food and beverage industry where you are working and this translates to an increase in your annual salary as well.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.