What is Customer Service?
Customer service refers to the process of providing services to clients/customers before, during or after they buy something from you. It is considered as the series of activities primarily designed to significantly improve the level of customer satisfaction by ensuring that all products and services continue to meet expectations and needs of customers. The importance of customer service actually varies depending on the specific products provided, the type of customer that you are dealing with and the specific industry where your business is in. Note that there are various kinds of customer service functions and these include the following:
- Marketing. This type of service is primarily conducted using a contact center and involves telemarketing, sending outbound emails, poling and surveys, marketing campaigns management and drafting and sending responses to inbound emails.
- Support. This type of customer service usually include resolving billing queries, taking orders, registering new customers, recording complaints and activating accounts.
- Technical Support. This requires various technical support services and these include application support, data verification, problem resolution and address update with the help of the technical help desk.
- Sales. The customer service tasks under this function include outbound and inbound sales, co-browsing, web call-back and web chat.
- Customer Analytics. This involves profitability analytics, complaint analysis, reporting and quality auditing.
Brainmeasures Customer Service Certification Program
If your dream is to become a certified professional in the customer service field, then you have to know that Brainmeasures, with its professionally laid out customer service certification program, can offer you the kind of help that you need. Brainmeasures customer service course aims to provide information about how to offer the best services to various customers. Because of the proven comprehensiveness of this online certification course, you get the chance to learn more about the different types of customers including the loyal, wandering, impulse, discount and need-based customers so you will never find it hard to meet their demands and more effectively deal with them. The kind of customer service training that you can get from Brainmeasures is also effective in honing your skills in quickly resolving certain customer issues and complaints. The quality and accuracy of information provided combined with the proven comprehensiveness of the customer service certification course offered by Brainmeasures can make it easier for you to pass the customer service exam and finally grab a copy of your certificate.
Highlights of the Customer Service Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Brainmeasures customer service certification program is developed in such a way that you will no longer find it hard to start providing high quality services to a wide range of customers. Here are some of the best information that you can get from the customer service certification program offered by Brainmeasures:
- Basic ingredients needed to champion the customer service field
- Core strategies and attitudes needed to become successful in providing customer service
- Creating your own customer service strategy
- Conducting surveys through questionnaires, interview and focus groups so you can improve your ability to provide the best customer service
- Suggestions and solutions that will allow you to build a working blueprint that work in improving the services within your department
- Effectively building morale, teamwork and accountability not only in the customer service department but in various levels of your company
- Offering rewards and recognition to employees in the customer department who portray the best service to clients
- Information about the best phone tone and etiquette
- Effective techniques that will allow you to deal with people either face to face or using the telephone
- Honing your communication skills
- Reducing the level of your stress especially if you are encountering conflict situations in the customer service department
- Tips in calming irate and upset coworkers and customers
- Using advanced tools such as the internet, voice mail and email in providing the best customer service
- Dos and don’ts when you are working in a customer service department
- Resolving conflicts with co-workers
Beneficiaries of the Customer Service Certification Program
A lot of people can receive numerous benefits from enrolling in a customer service certification course. It is suitable for technical and support personnel, customer service representatives, account managers, small business owners, field service representatives, managers and any other professional who wishes to receive the best customer service training so they can start providing the best support to their clients while also helping the customer service staff in reinforcing their skills through proper training.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Customer Service Certification Course
The customer service industry is now one of the most booming industries considering the fact that customers are of prime concern to various business organizations so you will never experience difficulty looking for a stable job after you complete your customer service certification course. Here are just some of the jobs that will fit perfectly for customer service certification holders:
- Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service Supervisor
- Senior Customer Service Representative
- Customer Care Executive
- Sales Product Support Representative
- Technical Support Representative
Expected Salary for Customer Service Certification Holders
Earning big after completing your customer service certification is never impossible considering the fact that there are a lot of huge business organizations who are willing to pay more just to make sure that all the queries and concerns of their customers are answered and dealt with right away. As a customer service certification holder, you can expect to earn within the range of $45,000 to $72,000. You may also charge your employer on an hourly basis which can usually go around $10 to $31 per hour.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.