Introduction to Establishing a Green Home Plan
If you are planning to establish a green home plan, then you have to make sure that you first fully understand what is a green home and all its major components. A green home actually refers to that type of house which is primarily designed to be sustainable and environmentally friendly by focusing on efficiently using water, energy and building materials. It is the type of home built by green living proponents. The following factors should be kept in mind in your attempt to establish the best green home plan:
- Site. Proper evaluation and analysis about the nearness of the site to slope, bodies of water, vegetation, farmland and wetland should be carried out to reduce any negative impact of the home to the environment.
- Size. The home should be built at a minimal square footage to reduce the need for heating and cooling systems, building materials and lighting that can harm the environment.
- Solar. This means that you should decide whether to install a solar energy system as a means of heating water or producing electricity.
- Energy. Heating, cooling and lighting systems should be considered when planning to build a green home to make sure that you reduce your use of anything that can be damaging to the environment.
- Water Conservation. Include in your plan natural solutions to save your consumption of water as a means of contributing to saving the environment.
Brainmeasures Green Home Plan Certification Program
If you want to learn more about green home planning, then the green home plan certification program offered by Brainmeasures can offer you a lot of help. The green home plan course from Brainmeasures makes it a point to emphasize the importance of living in a green home and making contributions in saving the environment. This certification course is also capable of providing you the most reliable green home plan training and this is a huge help in your attempt to fully understand all the procedures involved in building and structuring a home and in making sure that all its major components do not in any way cause a lot of trouble to the environment. The kind of knowledge, skills and expertise that you can receive from the green home plan certification course is also effective in molding you into a more efficient certified green home planner and finally receiving your certificate in the field will allow you to start providing your services to other green living proponents.
Highlights of the Green Home Plan Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The green home plan certification program offered by Brainmeasures is proven to be highly comprehensive so you have a hundred percent assurance that you will learn everything about this field. The green home plan certification course from Brainmeasures is a huge help in mastering the following topics and subject areas:
- Introduction to green building and its history
- Hiring the best builder and designer for your green home project
- Building your own green home through proper planning
- Deciding the perfect location for your home
- Proper evaluation of Greenfield sites
- Knowing your options for the design of your house
- Designing your home for durability, adaptability, accessibility and effective house configuration
- Understanding the structural arrangement for your green home building project
- Overview of the major components of a green home including conventional wood framing, structural insulated panel, high-tech wood framing system and concrete masonry unit
- Choosing the best heating equipment
- Finding the most reliable cooling system for your home
- Buying green home appliances
- Taking advantage of renewable energy including passive solar heating, solar water heating, natural daylight, photovoltaics, wood energy, wind power and green electricity
- Green building materials and products
- Building a safer indoor environment
- Effective tips to conserve water whether indoors and outdoors
- Controlling the cost of constructing a green home
- Understanding the procedures on how your house works
- Involving your entire family in your attempt to contribute in saving the environment and in effectively managing waste
Beneficiaries of the Green Home Plan Certification Program
The green home plan certification program which is now offered by Brainmeasures is a major help in your attempt to understand the basics of effectively building and designing a green home. It is most suitable for general constructors, interior designers, architects, suppliers, manufacturers, trades people, home builders, real estate professionals and any other professionals and homeowners who wish to gain a more in-depth understanding about the specific procedures involved in building an energy-efficient green home.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Green Home Plan Certification Course
There are a lot of jobs for green home plan certification holders considering the huge increase in the number of people who are now greatly interested about making great contributions in saving the environment. Here are just some of the jobs that can work suitably for green home plan certification holders:
- Green Construction Manager
- Green Home Planner
- Green Home Designer
- Green / Landscape Architect
- Home Improvement Retrofitter
- Green Building Specialist
Expected Salary for Green Home Plan Certification Holders
Completing a green home plan certification course allows you to enjoy an immediate increase in your salary considering the many people and organizations that will require your services. If you work as a green home builder after completing your green home plan certification course, then you can start earning within the range of $45,000 to $62,000 annually. Working as a green home plan consultant allows you to earn around $73,000 to $91,000 per year.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.