What is Insurance?
Insurance refers to a kind of risk management which is primarily used in hedging against the risks of uncertain and contingent losses. It refers to the act of transferring the risks of losses equitably from one entity/body to another and then offering payments as an exchange. An insurance transaction takes place with three vital components: the insurer or the specific company that sells the insurance, policyholder/the insured which refers to the entity or person who buys an insurance policy and premium which is the amount charged to the total insurance coverage. Note that there are numerous kinds of insurance policies and coverage and you have to become familiar about all these if you are planning to start managing risks. Here are some of the most popular types of insurance:
- Auto Insurance. This is capable of protecting policyholders against financial losses in case of incidents like traffic collision that may cause damage to their vehicles. Its coverage typically includes property coverage for car damages or theft, liability coverage in case you are legally responsible to others for property damage or bodily injury and medical coverage which covers for the cost for rehabilitation, treatment of injuries, funeral expenses and lost wages due to a car accident. Home Insurance. It provides coverage for destruction or damages on your home.
- Health Insurance. This covers for the total cost of health or medical treatments.
- Life Insurance. It offers monetary benefits to your family or designated beneficiaries in case of your untimely demise.
Brainmeasures Insurance Certification Program
If you want to become a certified insurance agent and familiarize yourself about all the different types of insurance, then deciding to enroll in the insurance certification program offered by Brainmeasures can do you a lot of good. With the help of the insurance course from Brainmeasures, you get the chance to understand all the different types of insurance and how it can benefit specific individuals, professionals and business entities. The certification course offers a well-detailed and highly comprehensive insurance training which makes it possible for you to understand the major concepts used in the field while also allowing you to gather information about selecting the most suitable type of insurance coverage for specific people and professionals. It should also be noted that the insurance certification program offered by Brainmeasures comes with an online insurance exam which serves as the most effective way to evaluate the level of your understanding and skills about insurance. Passing this test allows you to finally receive your insurance certificate so working as a certified expert in the field will no longer become that hard.
Highlights of the Insurance Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The insurance certification program which is now part of the many offers of Brainmeasures is a major help in your attempt to gain a more comprehensive background about the subject. Brainmeasures insurance certification program offers in-depth information about the following topics and subject areas:
- Introduction to insurance and the factors that you should consider in determining the adequacy of an insurance coverage for your specific needs
- Tips in establishing a remarkable insurance program
- Understanding the guiding principles associated to insurance
- How to manage risks if you do not have an insurance coverage?
- Tips in buying the best insurance coverage for you
- Buying the best insurance coverage for all the things that you drive including cars, boats and RVs
- Effective management and control of the risks of your personal automobile
- Insurance options for recreational trailers and toys
- Insuring your home
- Understanding the different types of insurance for homeowner’s including the homeowner’s insurance and renter’s insurance
- How to avoid all the personal property pitfalls for homeowners?
- Insurance options for your town house or condominium
- Introduction to personal umbrella insurance and tips in choosing one which perfectly fits your lifestyle
- Buying individual and group health insurance
- Finding the best life insurance coverage for you and effectively managing your long-term disability risks
- How to save on car insurance
- Familiarizing yourself about the best government programs
Beneficiaries of the Insurance Certification Program
The insurance certification program which is now offered by Brainmeasures works in helping a wide array of individuals and professionals especially those who are working in the insurance industry. The certification program is most suitable for insurance agents, financial planners, employee benefits specialists, retirement planners and any other insurance professionals who need to completely understand how different types of insurance work and in delivering and determining the most suitable coverage for various individuals.
Job Opportunities after Completing an Insurance Certification Course
Insurance certification holders are given the chance to access a wide array of jobs considering the fact that this is one of the most popular and profitable industries at present. If you are already an insurance certification holder, then it will be easier for you to hold the following positions:
- Finance and Insurance Coordinator
- Social Insurance Specialist
- Commercial Insurance Account Manager
- Insurance Sales Agent
- Commercial Insurance Clerical Assistant
- Insurance and Risk Officer
Expected Salary for Insurance Certification Holders
Being able to complete your insurance certification course is extremely useful when it comes to significantly increasing the level of your income. If you work as an insurance service representative, then this profession will allow you to start earning around $22,000 to $50,000 per year. Working as an insurance sales agent is also proven to be extremely profitable. This career allows you to earn a salary within the range of $42,000 to $150,000 annually.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.