Introduction to the Basics of Managing People
If you are a manager, then it is greatly possible that you already know that one of the most challenging responsibilities that you will hold is managing people. People management is hard because you will be dealing with different kinds of people with different backgrounds and beliefs. In order for you to effectively manage your people, you have to be fully aware about the basics of leading, inspiring, motivating and encouraging them. Managing people in the workplace involves hiring, firing and disciplining them and effectively evaluating their performance. Note, however, that as a certified manager, there are hundreds of people management issues that you have to deal with. Among the most effective techniques that will allow you to handle these issues are the following:
- Behavior Modification. This technique aims to correct the undesirable behaviors of your staff by letting them recognize the strong connection between the way they behave and the consequences of their actions.
- Reward System. This is one of the best ways to manage people and motivate them to perform better. The only thing that you need to do is to regularly offer rewards to any employee whose performance exceeds your expectations.
- Efficiency Wages. This type of wage is that which is established at an amount higher than the market clearing wage with an aim of encouraging customer loyalty, discouraging any form of shirking by increasing the risk of getting fired, raising morale, raising group output norms and improving the pool of applicants.
Brainmeasures Managing People Certification Program
If you want to work as a manager, then it is imperative that you improve your skills when it comes to handling and managing people by enrolling in the managing people certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures. The managing people course offered by Brainmeasures makes it a point to explain all the people management techniques that you can use when running your department. This certification course also allows you to obtain a clearer background about the importance of effective people management in terms of boosting the productivity in your workplace. This online certification course also offers a highly comprehensive and reliable managing people training which allows you to understand all the procedures and strategies that you can use in motivating your staff to improve their performance. Successfully completing this managing people certification course gives you the opportunity to receive your skill certificate and start working as an expert in the field.
Highlights of the Managing People Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The managing people certification program offered by Brainmeasures covers everything that you want to learn about effective people management. Among the major highlights of the Brainmeasures managing people certification program are the following:
- Major duties and responsibilities of a certified manager
- Environmental and organizational change trends
- Understanding the most recent trends in management skills
- Basic approaches that you can use when it comes to managing people
- Managing yourself first before managing other people by improving your time management skills, decision-making skills, listening and communication skills and counseling
- Recruiting and hiring the right people for your department
- Basics of interviewing and screening applicants for a specific position in your organization
- Methods that will allow you to effectively organize work
- Building a work team and effectively managing your members
- Setting objectives for your team and designating roles
- Effectively evaluating and managing the performance of your department
- Basic principles behind effective performance management
- Basics of providing feedback and managing rewards
- How to manage people even on the most challenging and difficult situations?
- Effective management of multicultural teams and behavioral diversity
- How to manage power, stress and conflict within your team?
- Disciplining all the members of your team
- Principles behind stronger employment relationship
- Boosting productivity in your workplace through effective people management
Beneficiaries of the Managing People Certification Program
The managing people certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures aims to help various professional managers who want to make sure that the members of the team or department that they are running continue to perform their functions at the highest level. It is most suitable for entry-level managers, shift supervisors, certified managers, administrative personnel and any other professional who are holding management responsibilities and desiring to further improve their priority management and people management skills.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Managing People Certification Course
Completing a managing people certification course is a major help in your attempt to advance your career in the management industry. Numerous organizational positions will become available for you as soon as you receive your managing people certification and these include the following:
- People Manager and Leader
- Senior Bank Manager
- People Development Manager
- People Service and Profit Manager
- Learning and Development HR Consultant
- Senior Change Manager
Expected Salary for Managing People Certification Holders
Receiving your managing people certification is a major help when it comes to increasing the level of your income as well. As a managing people certification holder, you get the chance to earn an average annual salary of $80,000. You can expect this amount to grow up to $91,000 to $129,000 as you gain more experience in the field and you finally hold bigger positions with bigger responsibilities in an organization.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.