What is Strategic Project Management?
Strategic project management or enterprise project management refers to the process of using appropriate project management skills, knowledge, techniques and tools as a means of reaching the goals and objectives of a company while also making sure that all project deliverables contribute to improving the measurable value of a company. One of the most important aspect of this process is involving senior leadership in the process of defining, selecting and prioritizing the specific projects that should be undertaken within a business organization. It assesses all organizational projects with an aim of identifying which among them is capable of meeting the criteria set by the leaders of the organization in terms of alignment with strategic vision.
A lot of professionals may view strategic project management as a very simple process since it only involves the process of choosing the most suitable and effective projects for a business to guarantee optimal returns. However, you have to take note that no matter how simple and straightforward this process seems, it is still vital to the success of an organization. A certified project manager who makes sure that his team carries out projects that perfectly align with the strategies of the organization where they are working for has greater chances of achieving success. This is the main reason why every professional is advised not to overlook the significance of the strategic project management (SPM) process.
Brainmeasures Strategic Project Management Certification Program
Understanding how the entire strategic project management process works is considered to be an easy process with the presence of the project management certification program from Brainmeasures at present. The strategic project management course offered by Brainmeasures is unique from all the other project management courses offered by other companies now because it provides great emphasis on meeting the strategic requirements and criteria set by an organization when it comes to selecting the best projects. The strategic management training that you will receive from this certification course is proven to be really effective when it comes to explaining to you the basics of choosing projects that perfectly align with the goals and objectives of your organization. With the help of this certification course, you will know exactly how to use strategic project management in maintaining the competitive position of your organization and sustaining its development and growth while using a flexible, robust, responsive and reliable delivering method which is effective in conjoining the strategies and vision of your organization. Note that you will be able to get your certificate in the strategic project management field after you successfully pass the project management exam included in the program.
Highlights of the Strategic Project Management Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Brainmeasures strategic project management certification program makes it a point to explain in detail all the essential aspects of SPM so mastering this process will no longer become impossible. This strategic project management certification course from Brainmeasures comprehensively emphasizes the importance of the following topics and aspects:
- Procedures involved in strategically managing projects
- Linking organizational projects with the strategies of the business
- A clearer discussion of strategic project management
- Major phases of strategic projects
- Understanding all the details involved in evaluating strategic projects
- Dealing with all the difficulties and issues associated to applying realistic financial values to projects
- Analyzing cost drivers and key values before deploying any discounted cash flow techniques
- Practicalities involved in carrying out projects including control and learning and project mobilization
- Scrutinizing the behavioral dimension or aspect of strategic project management
- Understanding the most common types of strategic projects including acquisition, operational improvement, business development, organizational change and alliance and joint venture projects
- Effective deployment and implementation of SPM techniques
- Themes and issues linked to strategic project management
- Improving the competitive edge of your business through SPM
Beneficiaries of the Strategic Project Management Certification Program
The strategic project management certification program offered by Brainmeasures aims to help a wide range of business owners and professionals. The program is most suitable for middle and senior managers who want to strategically implement internal and functional projects, MBA students who want to gain a complete understanding about project management and any other individuals and professionals who want to significantly boost the level of their strategic project management knowledge.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Strategic Project Management Certification Course
Being able to hold a strategic project management certification is extremely rewarding considering the fact that it allows you to start accessing numerous jobs. Among the many job opportunities that will be opened for you after accomplishing your strategic project management certification course are the following:
- Strategic Planning Project Manager
- Strategic Project Manager
- Commercial Strategic Intelligence Manager
- Multichannel Strategic Development Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Communications Creative Strategy Manager
Expected Salary for Strategic Project Management Certification Holders
Being able to complete a strategic project management certification course is also highly rewarding in the sense that it allows you to receive the most profitable pay. If you start to work as a strategic project manager, then your annual salary can be expected to be within the range of $63,000 to $109,000. If you hold senior managerial positions after you complete your strategic project management certification course, then your earnings can go from $159,000 to $170,000 annually. An average annual salary of $137,000 is also possible once you start to hold a directorial position related to SPM.