Direct Marketing Defined
Direct marketing refers to a channel-agnostic type of advertising which lets businesses even not for profit organizations to directly communicate with customers using effective advertising techniques like email, online display ads, catalog distribution, outdoor advertising, promotional letters, mobile messaging, fliers and interactive consumer websites. In order for this type of advertising to work, a captivating direct marketing message which emphasizes focus on data, customer and accountability is needed. Direct marketing comes with essential characteristics that include marketing messages that are directly addressed to target customers, ability to drive a call to action and emphasis on measurable and trackable customer responses. This type of marketing also comes in various types and among the most popular ones are the following:
- Telemarketing. It involves calling people at work or at home with an aim of seeking their opinion, asking for donations or boosting sales.
- Direct Mail Marketing. These refer to sending advertising materials directly to home and business addresses.
- Email Direct Marketing. This type of direct marketing aims to target consumers with the help of their email accounts. The email accounts of your target audience may be acquired or harvested from forums, websites or by purchasing them.
Other forms of direct marketing include door to door solicitations, flyer distribution, television marketing, FAX broadcasting, voice mail marketing, coupon ads on printed media and curbside stands.
Brainmeasures Direct Marketing Certification Program
If you want to get a clearer idea about how direct marketing campaigns work, then it is advisable for you to consider enrolling in the direct marketing certification program which is now accessible at Brainmeasures. With the help of the direct marketing course offered by this highly reputable online certification company, you will become more familiar about the best direct marketing strategy that you can use in all your marketing and advertising campaigns. The certification course lets you undergo a high quality direct marketing training which makes it possible for you to understand the different types of direct marketing and the different marketing tools that you can use to achieve success. Before you will be able to grasp your certificate, Brainmeasures will require you to take and successfully pass the online marketing exam which forms part of the program. This will allow you to become a certified marketing professional.
Highlights of the Direct Marketing Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The direct marketing certification program offered by Brainmeasures covers a variety of topics that are primarily designed to help you hone your direct marketing skills and knowledge. Brainmeasures direct marketing certification program allows you to become more familiar about the following topics:
- Introduction to direct marketing
- Major advantages of direct marketing
- Allowing your business to adapt all the direct marketing concepts and principles so you can start using these to your greatest advantage
- Major elements of effective and profitable marketing offers
- Getting the opinion of your target audience
- Identifying your target audience and making sure that you target them with the help of effective database marketing
- Understanding the most creative techniques that will allow you to achieve success in performing direct mail marketing
- Advantages of direct mail marketing
- Establishing clear direct mail marketing objectives
- Setting a budget for all your direct marketing campaigns and making sure that you stick to it
- Different tools that you can use for your direct marketing campaigns
- Fulfilling the orders, needs and expectations of your customers
- Rules and regulations that you need to follow when selling or marketing products through emails
- Establishing an effective plan for your direct marketing campaigns
- Setting up loyalty programs for your most valued and loyal customers
- Advantages of direct marketing to huge business organizations
- Taking advantage of direct marketing campaigns for small to medium-sized businesses
- Using the web to market your products and boost brand exposure and recognition
- Essential characteristics that a direct marketer must have
Beneficiaries of the Direct Marketing Certification Program
The direct marketing certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures primarily targets marketing managers and directors, marketing communications managers and directors, product managers, web marketing managers, product managers, advertising managers and directors and media managers and buyers who wish to understand how direct marketing works and use this in all their marketing campaigns. This is suitable for you if you want to finally learn the most basic direct marketing tools and strategies while also effectively tracking and measuring all the marketing investments of your business.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Direct Marketing Certification Course
Completing a direct marketing certification course is one of the wisest moves that you can undertake especially if you want to enjoy a huge increase in the number of career prospects that will become available for you. Your direct marketing certification makes it possible for you to thrive successfully in the following essential organizational positions:
- Database Marketing Manager
- Direct Marketing Executive
- Direct Selling and Marketing Manager
- Direct Marketing Specialist
- Direct and Digital Marketing Supervisor
- Global Direct Marketing Manager
Expected Salary for Direct Marketing Certification Holders
If you have successfully completed your direct marketing certification course and you are hired in an important marketing position within an organization, then you can expect to start earning a more stable income. Your direct marketing certification makes it possible for you to work as a direct marketing specialist and earn around $62,000 to $79,000 annually. You will also be able to work as a direct marketing manager and you can expect this to let you obtain an annual salary of around $70,000 to $115,000. If you work as a direct marketing account executive, then expect this profession to let you enjoy an average annual pay of $76,000.