What is Blogger?
Blogger refers to a blog-publishing service acquired by Google last 2003 which was primarily developed by Pyra Labs. Introduced to the public in the year 1999, Blogger becomes part of the first tools designed for blog publishing. After Google acquired the service, it started to integrate Google Docs, Google Adsense, Google toolbar and all other technologies offered by Google into Blogger. The blogs posted in this blog publishing service are now hosted by Google using the domain blogspot.com. You can use Google Blogger to post blogs that will update your closest family and friends about your life and blogs that offer advises to people, discuss your views on politics and talk about your experience on an interesting topic. Blogger comes with a lot of great features that allow you to enjoy a newer and more appealing interface and these include the following:
- Geotagging which allows you to add location to your blog posts
- Post time stamping feature at the time of publication
- Vertical post editor resizing
- Compose mode link editing
- Newer preview dialog
- Full Safari 3 support
- New Google toolbar which has more impressive aesthetics, redo and undo buttons and faster load times
- Placeholder image feature designed for tags so all embeds can be easily moved to the Compose setting
Brainmeasures Blogger Certification Program
If you have a passion for writing and you want to use your talent in this field to start working as a certified blogger, then you should know that a blogger certification course is now available at Brainmeasures. The blogger course offered by Brainmeasures is your ticket towards honing your skills in the field of blogging. It allows you to undergo a highly comprehensive blogger training which is sure to help you understand all the techniques and policies that you should follow when it comes to writing to make sure that you continue to capture the attention of your readers and drive traffic to your blogging site. This certification course also explains in detail all the features installed in Google Blogger, their individual functions and the different things that you can do to use the said features to your greatest advantage. Upon completion of this blogger certification course, you will be able to receive your certificate right away which will serve as a strong indication that you are one of the most skillful bloggers in the industry at present.
Highlights of the Blogger Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The blogger certification program which is now offered by Brainmeasures is a major help when it comes to increasing the level of your skills and knowledge in the field of blogging. After completing your blogger certification course, you can expect to become a master of the following topics and subject areas related to blogging:
- Introduction to Google Blogger
- Selecting Google Blogger as your software when it comes to blogging
- Understanding everything about the blogosphere
- Basics of blogging and boosting the exposure of all your blogs
- Establishing your blogging account
- Writing blogs and publishing them
- Improving the appeal of all your blogs with the help of templates
- Improving the functionality of your blogs by adding elements, features and gadgets
- Effectively managing your blogs
- Making money out of blogging
- Significantly boosting your blogging revenues through Google AdSense
- Exposing your blogs through networking and building stronger and better relationships with your audience
- Increasing your rank on search engines
- Basics of downsizing or growing your blogs
- Basics of blogging in various media
- Continuously improving your skills as a blogger
- Popular social bookmarking and social networking websites
- Understanding the most common problems faced by bloggers and their possible solutions
- Best online places to visit to find blogger templates and themes for free
Beneficiaries of the Blogger Certification Program
Anyone who is greatly interested about improving his skills in the field of blogging can enroll in the blogger certification program offered by Brainmeasures. It is suitable for aspiring writers who want to start earning money through blogging or any other individual who wishes to use Blogger as an avenue towards exposing his opinions about certain topics.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Blogger Certification Course
The blogging industry is booming at present so it is no longer surprising if you will be able to easily find jobs as soon as you complete your blogger certification course. As a blogger certification holder, many jobs online will become available for you including the following:
- Certified Blogger
- Blogging Account Manager
- Freelance Copywriter
- Chief Blogger
- Social Media Expert
Expected Salary for Blogger Certification Holders
The blogger certification course is a good way towards increasing your income especially if you plan to start working online. If you work as a blogger on a fulltime basis after you successfully complete your blogger certification course, then you will get the chance to earn around $45,000 to $70,000 per year. Note that you can further increase your income if you are able to drive traffic to your blogging site so you should continue to increase your knowledge about the most effective techniques that you can use in providing your blogs with the kind of exposure that it needs.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.