What is Google Places?
Google Places was introduced to the public between the years 2009 and 2010 and since then, it continues to capture the attention of online users especially business owners. A lot of its users view it as a micro website, Yellow Pages’ electronic version and a virtual storefront. It works by combining organic search results and Google Maps as a means of producing a separate concept referred to as local searches. It serves as a newer and more effective search filter which is extremely useful in finding local businesses. Google makes it a point to create a unique database and fine-tuning it in order for it to effectively perform the function of collecting detailed and useful information about a specific business including its name, mailing address, official website URL, email address and phone number. It uploads all the collected information and creates a places page for that specific business. The good thing about Google Places is that it follows a kind of platform which allows business owners to customize all their information in order for these to reach the right target. Other advantages of Google Places include the following:
- Allows you to edit your listing
- Practical and easier to manage
- Offers free premium options
- Allows you to undergo the simplest sign-up process
Brainmeasures Google Places Certification Program
If you want to gather relevant information about Google Places, then you should know that Brainmeasures which has become extremely popular at present for all the well-detailed online certification programs that it offers is now offering a Google Places certification course to anyone who is interested. The Google Places course offered by Brainmeasures works by instilling in your mind all the information that you need to become a master in this field. The certification course offers a detailed Google Places training which makes it easier for you to understand all the vital concepts, principles, features and benefits related to Google Places. In order for you to become a certified professional in the field of using Google Places, you have to make sure that you take the process of completing the certification course seriously. Upon completing this certification, you will be able to finally reward yourself with your certificate.
Highlights of the Google Places Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Mastering Google Places is greatly possible by enrolling in the Brainmeasures Google Places certification program considering its highly detailed, accurate and informative nature. The Google Places certification program offered by Brainmeasures has the widest coverage including the following:
- Introduction to Google Places and the major reasons why you should try using it
- Viewing the page of Google Places
- Understanding everything about Google Places as well as your competition
- Basics of editing your Google Places page
- Creating your listings by taking into consideration the perspectives of your target audience
- The major roles that your website plays once you start to use Google Places
- Procedures involved in signing up for an account at Google
- Improving your business’ Google account
- Signing up for a Gmail account and choosing the most secure login name
- Claiming a page at Google Places
- Improving the appeal of your page at Google places by first laying out a foundation about what you need to add, improving your listing, editing or adding basic and essential business information and adding highly relevant data into your listing
- Adding newer and more enticing features into your page including photos, videos and coupons
- Basics of advertising using AdWords and tags
- Understanding various types of tags
- Monitoring the dashboard results of your Google Places
- QR codes definition and the basics of using them
- Improving the search engine rank of your page
- How to become one of the most favorite places at Google?
- Things that you need to know and understand about search engine results
- Establishing a website which comes with a reputable provider
Beneficiaries of the Google Places Certification Program
The Google Places certification program which is now accessible at Brainmeasures is a huge help to different professionals and individuals. This is most suitable for consultants, web marketing agencies, in-house search engine optimization and online marketers who continuously dream of enhancing and improving the visibility of their website in natural search engine listings.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Google Places Certification Course
It is also greatly possible for you to receive numerous stable job offers after you complete your Google Places certification course. Among the many jobs that are suitable enough for Google Places certification holders are the following:
- Sales Technology and Operations Manager
- Google Places and Localization Expert
- Google Places Technician
- Google Places Specialist
- Google Places Consultant
- Online Marketing Executive
Expected Salary for Google Places Certification Holders
By completing a Google Places certification course, you will be able to generate a higher level of income. Your Google Places certification will be your ticket towards getting hired in a Google Places consultant position and this is capable of offering you an average annual salary of $81,000. You can also use your certificate to show the level of your skills and expertise in the field and start working as a Google Places specialist which gives you the chance to earn within the range of $60,000 to $164,000 per year.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.