What is Software Engineering?
Software engineering refers to the process of applying a more disciplined, quantifiable and systematic approach when it comes to designing, developing and operating software and maintaining its good condition. It also refers to the process of studying all the approaches used for the software and applying engineering into it. It aims to develop software and then crafting, refining and polishing it like it is a wooden structure not a collection or set of logical instructions. The entire process also works by creating computer codes for an application, making it possible to produce a whole new software or updating current work. Other functions and benefits provided by the software engineering process are the following:
- Creating diagrams and flowcharts that demonstrate how different applications function
- Allowing programmers to easily write the necessary code for various programs
- Assembling huge amounts of code into applications
- Updating and fixing any problems within an existing software program
- Determining the specific things that are needed in order to continue producing new applications
- Performing programming tasks including the creation of codes
- Using different coding methods and languages in producing the most effective and useful software applications
- Reducing the cost involved in the development of software applications
- Guaranteeing modularity, reliability and flexibility of all the produced software
Brainmeasures Software Engineering Certification Program
The process involved in mastering the software engineering process is now greatly possible with the help of Brainmeasures, a well-recognized online certification and testing company, which includes the software engineering certification program among its many offers. The software engineering course offered by Brainmeasures makes it possible for you to completely understand all the vital concepts about software engineering and the many techniques and methods that you can use when implementing it. The certification course makes it possible for you to receive a high quality and comprehensive software engineering training which is extremely important when it comes to strengthening your background about mathematics and improving your knowledge about programming. It is also a huge help in improving your communication skills and this is significant in your attempt to become a renowned certified professional in the field of software engineering since your communication skills can help you in easily communicating with your clients and clearly explaining to them the different software programming and engineering options that can satisfy them. Upon receiving your certificate in this field from Brainmeasures, you can start showing to the public that your skills and knowledge about software engineering are top-notch.
Highlights of the Software Engineering Certification Program from Brainmeasures
When it comes to gathering high quality information about software engineering while also improving your skills in this area, you should know that the software engineering certification program which is now offered by Brainmeasures is a huge help for you. The following are some of the major highlights of the highly comprehensive Brainmeasures software engineering certification course:
- Introduction to software engineering, programming and development
- Understanding the life cycle of systems development
- Channels that you can use in gathering relevant and accurate information
- Understanding the different methodologies that you can use in software and system development
- Major components of a feasibility study
- Effectively scheduling the feasibility study process
- Writing an effective software engineering and development plan
- Effectively designing effective user-oriented systems
- Data distribution to the right end users
- Different methods that you can use in software engineering and development including joint application design, rapid application development and group support system
- Understanding the most extreme concepts related to programming
- Understanding the physical and logical design of software
- Principles when it comes to designing user interface
- Importance of software re-engineering and the most effective strategies that you can use
- Basics of software testing
- Understanding the different types of software maintenance
- Major principles followed by quality leaders
- Framework used in building the most dependable system
Beneficiaries of the Software Engineering Certification Program
The software engineering certification program from Brainmeasures targets a wide array of software professionals who wish to improve their skills and knowledge about the software engineering field. Among the prospective participants of the program are those who are studying computer engineering or computer science, software development companies and aspiring and existing software engineers who want to enhance the quality and predictability of their team and individual software development.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Software Engineering Certification Course
The career for software engineering certification holders is flourishing considering the fact that various business organizations are now in need of their services. The following are just few of the many jobs that will become available for you after you receive your software engineering certification:
- Software Engineer
- Senior Software Development Engineer
- Senior Network Engineer
- Business Intelligence Technical Specialist
- Software Developer
- Senior Technical / IT Program Manager
Expected Salary for Software Engineering Certification Holders
Your prospective salary after completing your software engineering certification course is also proven to be higher than other profession. You can work as a software developer which will let you earn around $60,000 to $120,000 per year. You can also use your software engineering certification to work as a senior network engineer which is a huge help when it comes to earning within the range of $90,000 to $140,000 annually. If you work as a certified software engineer, then expect to really enjoy an annual salary of $75,000 up to $192,000.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.