What is Biology?
Biology refers to a natural science which is more concerned about studying life and living organisms such as their specific structures, growth, origin, functions, distribution, taxonomy and evolution. Biology is such a broad area which contains a variety of topics, disciplines and subdivisions. It works by following five basic principles that unify the field including the cell theory which recognizes the fact that cells are among the most basic units of life, the evolution principle which states that inherited traits and new species are considered as products of evolution, genetics principle which says that genes and genetics are part of the most basic hereditary units, energy principle which states that living organisms are capable of consuming and transforming energy and homeostasis which believes that organisms have the ability to regulate their internal environment with an aim of maintaining a more stable and constant condition.
If you want to become one of the most successful biologists at present, then you should know that the sub disciplines of this natural science are recognized depending on the specific scales where organisms are being studied as well as the specific methods used in studying them including the following:
- Biochemistry which involves the examination of life’s rudimentary chemistry
- Molecular biology which is capable of studying the most complex interactions between the different biological molecules systems
- Cellular Biology which works by examining cells that are considered as the building blocks of life
- Ecology which studies and examines the interaction of various organisms and their association with environment
Brainmeasures Biology Certification Program
If you are one of those who dream of becoming a certified biologist, then the biology certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures is highly recommended for you. The biology course offered by Brainmeasures is developed by real experts in the field of biology so you have an assurance that it allows you to receive high quality learning. Just like all the other online certification course offered by Brainmeasures, its biology certification course is developed in such a way that you will no longer have a hard time understanding all the essential aspects related to the field of biology including all the methods and strategies that are used in effectively carrying out the process of studying and examining everything about life and living organisms. You will also get to know more about all the principles used in carrying out biological tasks and responsibilities. As soon as you receive your biology certificate from Brainmeasures, you will become certified in this field which is a major help in impressing the industry with your skills and knowledge.
Highlights of the Biology Certification Program from Brainmeasures
As stated above, Brainmeasures biology certification program is developed in a comprehensive and well-detailed manner so you will be able to get to know more about this field by enrolling in the program. Among the many things that are covered in the biology certification course offered by Brainmeasures are the following:
- Basics in the field of biology
- Exploring the world of the living by performing biological functions, tasks and responsibilities
- Methods and strategies used in effectively studying life
- Introduction to the chemistry of life
- Understanding living cells
- Essential facts about cell division
- Basics of genetics and cell reproduction
- Understanding the DNA technology
- Facts that you need to know about biodiversity and classification
- Performing observations and examinations regarding how different organisms get along
- How different species evolve in a constantly changing world
- Basic principles used in the field of physiology
- Major components of the muscular and skeletal systems of living organisms
- Understanding how circulatory and respiratory systems work
- Kinds of human defenses
- Essential facts and vital components of the endocrine and the nervous systems
- Understanding plant physiology
- How the field of biology can affect your life?
Beneficiaries of the Biology Certification Program
The biology certification program which you can now access at Brainmeasures is proven to be really beneficial to different types of individuals and professionals especially those who plan to enter the biological industry. This certification course is more beneficial to all those who intend to study the different fields and sciences related to biology, understand the different procedures involved in studying life and living organisms and enjoy a more flourishing career in the field of biology.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Biology Certification Course
Because of the proven extensiveness of the field of biology, you will surely have an easier time looking for a more stable job after receiving your biology certification. You can use your biology certification course to become successful in the following positions:
- Molecular Biology Field Application Specialist
- Certified Biologist
- Biology Tutor / Teacher
- Biochemist / Cell Biologist
- Molecular Biology Technician
- Plant Biology Research Associate
Expected Salary for Biology Certification Holders
Earning a biology certification is also extremely useful in your attempt to start receiving a more profitable salary. After you receive your biology certification, you can start working as a certified biologist which gives you the opportunity to receive around $44,000 to $78,000 per year. Your pay rate can be expected to dramatically increase the longer you stay in your current employment and after receiving more years of experience in the field of biology. Note that your salary can also be affected by the specific location where you have decided to practice your profession.