What is Lean?
Lean which has also become popular for its other names lean enterprise, lean manufacturing and lean production refers to a production practice which is more concerned about how much you will spend in achieving the specific goals and objectives of an organization and make sure that value is continuously created for all products and services delivered to end customers to prevent any wastage. This practice also creates a specific target for elimination. It works basing on the viewpoint of the end customers in order to continuously offer products and services that have enough value and capable of satisfying consumers. Lean is also more concerned about preserving value for all products and services with the least amount of work. It is primarily derived from the management philosophy used in Toyota Production System (TPS). This specific philosophy has been identified as lean in the 90s.
What makes lean a popular and effective practice for different business organizations is its ability to focus on reducing material wastes during production to ensure that overall customer value is improved. There are, however, various perspectives that are currently used in achieving this value and fully eliminating all types of wastes. Note that the lean practice or process is also considered as a variation of efficiency theme which is fully based on flow optimization. It is one of the most modern ways used in reducing wastes, increasing efficiency and taking advantage of effective empirical methods in deciding what really matters for your business organization instead of just accepting pre-existing and ineffective ideas.
Brainmeasures Lean Certification Program
Being an expert in the field of lean manufacturing is now possible with the existence of Brainmeasures which now includes a lean certification program among its many offers. The lean course which is available at Brainmeasures is developed in such an understandable manner so you will no longer find it hard to master all the essential concepts and strategies related to the field. The kind of lean training that you can get from this certification course is developed in such a way that you will no longer have a hard time understanding all the strategies that you can use when it comes to improving the level of efficiency when operating your business especially the factors that are associated to production and eliminating wastage. With the help of the lean certification course offered by Brainmeasures, you will no longer find it hard to master everything about lean, how you can successfully implement this practice and how to make sure that you continuously receive benefits from its implementation. Upon receiving your lean certificate, you will become a certified lean expert who is capable of implementing the process without dealing with any difficulties.
Highlights of the Lean Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The lean certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures is developed by lean experts so you have an assurance that all the information that you will receive from it are accurate and updated. Here are just some of the many major topics that form part of the Brainmeasures lean certification course:
- Definition of lean, its basics and major functions
- Major framework and language used in lean
- Understanding everything about the flow and value stream
- Seeing the value of your products and services basing on the possible perception of your customers
- Effectively carrying out the value stream mapping process
- Taking advantage of value stream maps
- Moving in the perfect direction with the help of kaizen and lean projects
- Tools that you can use in developing effective customer and value stream
- Effective tools that you can use in perfecting both the production and management processes
- Principles, behaviors and changes that you need to understand when implementing the lean practice within your business organization
- Effective implementation strategies for lean
- Best practices followed in the implementation of the lean practice
- Pitfalls and mistakes that you should avoid when implementing lean to guarantee success
Beneficiaries of the Lean Certification Program
Enrolling in the lean certification program offered by Brainmeasures is extremely beneficial to numerous individuals considering the fact that it is effective in honing their skills and knowledge in the field of lean practice implementation. You can expect this certification program to work more suitably for managers and professionals in the operations, manufacturing and production departments of a business organization who wish to enhance their understanding about the lean practice and taking advantage of it in achieving production and manufacturing excellence.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Lean Certification Course
Lean is such a vital production practice so completing your lean certification course makes it possible for you to access few of the most important positions within a business organization. After your successful completion of your lean certification course, expect to be able to effectively handle the following positions:
- Lean General Manager
- Lean Implementation Manager
- Lean Manufacturing Engineer
- Lean and Performance Improvement Management Consultant
- Lean Supply Chain Program Executive
- Lean Six Sigma Consultant
Expected Salary for Lean Certification Holders
Earning your lean certification is also extremely useful for you especially if you dream of receiving an even higher salary. You can use your lean certification to work as a lean implementation manager and earn at least $67,000 annually. You can also work as a lean manufacturing engineer which gives you the opportunity to receive an annual salary within the range of $58,000 to $80,000. If you decide to work as a lean Six Sigma consultant, then expect this profession to give you as high as $131,000 annually.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.