What is Snow Leopard for Mac OS X?
Snow leopard for Mac OS X refers to the 7th major release of the server and desktop operating system for Apple Macintosh computers called Mac OS X. It was publicly released on the 28th day of August 2009 and has become available for purchase from various retail stores and the Apple’s website itself. The snow leopard version has received extreme popularity at present because aside from its affordability, its focus is also directed towards improving the reliability and speed of one’s system. You can also expect it to come with a lot of changes, tweaks, improvements and modifications and this makes it one of the most feature-filled and stable operating systems at present. The following are just few of the many features and benefits that you will surely enjoy from running the snow leopard version into your device:
- Support for Exchange which is considered as the most popular calendar, contact and email server of Microsoft
- Malware Check which offers the highest level of defense for malware and any other harmful threats to the security of your system
- Exposé which works by aligning multiple windows in a grid, thereby making it easier for you to scan through the entire screen quickly and instantly find the window that you want to visit
- Finder which makes it easier for you to manage folders and files in Mac OS X
Brainmeasures Snow Leopard Certification Program
Mastering the Mac OS X snow leopard is now easier with the presence of the snow leopard certification program at Brainmeasures. The snow leopard course offered by Brainmeasures is developed in such a way that you will never experience any difficulty understanding all the areas that are associated to using the snow leopard version for Mac OS X. With the help of this certification course, you will have an easier time accessing the snow leopard training offered by the company which offers the most relevant information linked to the field including the major functions of the snow leopard and all the features that are installed in it. By taking part in this certification program, you will have an easier time mastering the procedures involved in making the most out of snow leopard especially in speeding up your Mac experience and preventing threats from harming the whole system. You will be able to show the entire industry that you are an expert in this field as soon as Brainmeasures furnish you with your snow leopard certificate.
Highlights of the Snow Leopard Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The snow leopard certification program which you can now access at Brainmeasures is developed in such a way that you will no longer find it hard to understand everything about the Mac OS X snow leopard. Here are just some of the major highlights of the Brainmeasures snow leopard certification course:
- Introduction to using the Mac OS X snow leopard
- Buttons and features that you will see on the snow leopard’s startup page
- Safely and properly shutting down your system
- Touring the entire desktop and the finder of the snow leopard
- Basics of working with windows and opening, closing, moving, shuffling and resizing them
- Procedures involved in resizing window panes
- Introduction to the best system preferences
- How to put a picture on your desktop using the snow leopard version?
- Setting up widgets on your dashboard and modifying the menus, windows and buttons to make them look even better
- Taking advantage of the dock feature of snow leopard
- Opening the app menus using dock
- Opening files and adding icons using dock
- Customizing and resizing the dock
- Understanding how the finder feature of the snow leopard along with its icons work
- Basics of customizing the windows in the finder feature
- Setting your preferences in the finder
- Understanding the folder structure and the nested folders in the Mac OS X
- Effectively handling multiple disks
Beneficiaries of the Snow Leopard Certification Program
The snow leopard certification course which is now accessible at Brainmeasures is a huge help to numerous individuals and professionals especially those who are part of the IT industry. You can expect this to be extremely beneficial for all the potential users of the Mac OS X snow leopard as well as individuals and professionals in the IT industry who wish to expand their knowledge and proficiency in the field of operating the snow leopard version of the Mac OS X.
Job Opportunities after Completing the Snow Leopard Certification Course
If you are planning to expand your career opportunities in the IT industry, then enrolling in the snow leopard certification program which you can now access at Brainmeasures can offer you help. Completing this snow leopard certification course makes it possible for you to easily access the following positions:
- Snow Leopard / Mac Support Analyst
- IT Support Specialist
- Mac Support Engineer
- Snow Leopard Mac OS X Software Developer
- Snow Leopard Mac OS X Consultant
Expected Salary for Snow Leopard Certification Holders
Your salary as a snow leopard certification holder is also proven to be more stable. You can expect your snow leopard certification to help you become a Mac support analyst which gives you the opportunity to earn around $44,000 to $79,000 annually. If you decide to apply for a Mac support engineer position, then you can expect this profession to give you an annual salary of around $66,000 to $92,000. Note that your salary will also vary depending on your specific location and your experience.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.