What is Adobe Flex?
Adobe Flex refers to a free, highly productive and open source framework which is primarily designed in building expressive and useful web applications that can be consistently deployed across operating systems, browsers and desktops by leveraging Adobe AIR runtimes and the Flash Player of Adobe. One of its most popular and useful versions is the Adobe Flex 3.0. This framework is a major help when it comes to easily building mobile applications for Blackberry, Android and iOS and traditional desktop and browser applications that use similar programming tools, models and codebases. One of the major advantages of Adobe Flex is that it allows you to take advantage of constructs such as strong typing, interfaces and inheritance that allow you to develop programs in a more efficient manner. You can also expect its traditional and extensive mobile components to assist you in speed development. All applications that can be produced through Flex work in accessing device capabilities including accelerometer, local database, GPS and camera. If you are thinking of using the Adobe Flex 3.0 version, then be aware that the following features are part of its framework:
- Native Adobe AIR Support
- Continuous Framework Caching
- Creative Suite 3 Integration
- Productivity Enhancements in Adobe Flex including new profilers for memory tuning and performance, refactoring support and code generation tools
- Advanced DataGrid
Brainmeasures Adobe Flex 3.0 Certification Program
If you have longed to become a certified professional and expert in the field of Adobe Flex 3.0, then be aware that you can easily take part in the Adobe Flex 3.0 certification course offered by Brainmeasures. You can expect this Brainmeasures Adobe Flex 3.0 course to cover all the aspects associated to this specific version of the Adobe Flex open source framework. You can also expect this certification course to offer you the kind of Adobe Flex 3.0 training which is sure to enhance your knowledge about the field, provide you with a stronger background about all the major components of Adobe Flex 3.0 and start learning the procedures involved in building rich internet and mobile applications while also continuously enhancing the framework with all the features that are being requested by present users. The Adobe Flex 3.0 certification course is also a major help in your attempt to become more familiar about the four major teams associated to the release of Flex 3.0 namely the developer / designer workflow, platform evolution, Adobe AIR applications and working with data. You can expect your Adobe Flex 3.0 certificate to work in strengthening your skills and knowledge in this field, thereby transforming you into one of the most renowned experts in this specific field.
Highlights of the Adobe Flex 3.0 Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Due to the comprehensive nature of the Adobe Flex 3.0, you will no longer find it hard to master all the topics that are linked to it as soon as you successfully complete your Adobe Flex 3.0 certification course from Brainmeasures. Here are just some of the major highlights of the Adobe Flex 3.0 certification course offered by Brainmeasures:
- Getting to know more about the major components and features of Adobe Flex 3.0
- Building applications using the Flex 3.0 version
- Using MXML and ActionScript when building apps
- Taking advantage of Flex Builder and its ability to work as the best and the most reliable development tool for Flex
- Designing apps with the help of Flex Builder in a more visual manner
- Understanding the specific framework of Flex and its major charting components
- Using the simple controls for user interface
- How to take advantage of the formatters, forms, validators, charting components, navigators and containers in Adobe Flex 3.0?
- Efficiently using remote data and data collections
- Major advantages of data binding
- Basic procedures involved in skinning and styling all the components of Flex
- Open-source libraries and resources for Flex
Beneficiaries of the Adobe Flex 3.0 Certification Program
The Adobe Flex 3.0 certification course offered by Brainmeasures is developed in such a way that numerous professionals especially those who are working in the IT environment can receive hundreds of benefits. This certification course is more beneficial for web and mobile application developers, designers, programmers and any other IT professionals who wish to master the procedures and techniques involved in building powerful and rich internet and mobile applications with the help of Adobe Flex 3.0.
Job Opportunities after Completing an Adobe Flex 3.0 Certification Course
Enrolling in the Adobe Flex 3.0 certification course offered by Brainmeasures and completing it is a major help in your attempt to access numerous jobs in this specific industry. Your Adobe Flex 3.0 certification can help you in obtaining any of the following positions:
- Adobe Flex Senior Developer
- Adobe Flex Web Applications Developer
- Senior Flex Software Engineer
- Adobe Flex Applications Consultant
- Adobe Flex Applications Administrator
Expected Salary for Adobe Flex 3.0 Certification Holders
Aside from the significant increase in the number of jobs that you can easily access, you can also expect your Adobe Flex 3.0 certification to help you in significantly increasing the level of your salary. If you decide to use your Adobe Flex 3.0 certification to work as an Adobe Flex developer, then you can expect this profession to let you earn around $67,000 to $84,000 annually. If you work as an Adobe Flex software engineer, then an average annual salary of around $89,000 is something that you will get. Working as an Adobe Flex consultant is also profitable because it lets you earn within the range of $103,000 to $110,000 per year.