What is Computer Forensics?
Computer forensics which has also become popular through its other names computer forensic science and cyber forensics refers to an essential branch of digital forensic science which describes all the legal evidences found in digital storage media and computers. The main objective of this specific branch of forensic science is to examine and analyze digital media in a sound and forensic manner while also working to preserve, identify, recover, present and analyze opinions and facts associated to the gathered information. Although this branch is more focused on the process of investigating various computer crimes, you can also expect computer forensics to work suitably for civil proceeding purposes. It also uses the principles and techniques used in data recovery with added useful practices and guidelines that work effectively in creating audit trails in a more legal manner.
Experts also define computer forensics as the process of applying computer analysis and investigation techniques that are effective in gathering evidence that can be presented in a court of law. It also aims to conduct a more structured investigation while retaining documented chains of evidence in order to determine the incident that took place in a computer and the person who should be held responsible for it. A standard series of procedures is typically followed by computer forensic investigators including the process of isolating the computer physically to guarantee that it won’t be contaminated accidentally, producing digital copies of the original hard drive and locking them in a more secure and safer storage facility.
Brainmeasures Computer Forensics Certification Program
If you are aiming to become one of the most renowned experts in the field of computer forensics, then you should consider taking part in the computer forensics certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures. The computer forensics course from Brainmeasures is a good choice because the company is legitimate and has become extremely popular through all the easily comprehensible, accurate and detailed online certification courses that it offers. This means that the certification course allows you to take part in a computer forensics training which is guaranteed to work in maximizing your knowledge in the field, strengthening your background about computer forensics, understanding all the steps and procedures involved in undertaking the computer forensics process and making sure that all the digital copies of hard drive data are safely stored. By earning your computer forensics certificate from Brainmeasures, you can start showing the whole industry that your skills and expertise in the field are of the highest class.
Highlights of the Computer Forensics Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The computer forensics certification program which you can now easily access at Brainmeasures gives you the opportunity to increase not only your understanding about the field but also enhance your skills in effectively and successfully carrying out computer forensics tasks and responsibilities. The following are just some of the major highlights of the Brainmeasures computer forensics certification course:
- Gathering electronic evidences and documenting them
- Understanding the major components of your digital devices including the specific things that they create, pack away and capture
- Preparing for a criminal investigation or a lawsuit
- Obtaining authorization when it comes to searching and seizing evidences
- Effective documentation and management of the crime scenes
- Detecting loopholes
- Acquiring, authenticating and examining electronic evidences
- Basics of effectively extracting hidden data
- Performing different types of computer forensic investigations including data forensics, web and email forensics, mobile forensics, document forensics and network forensics
- Winning court hearings by presenting the best electronic evidences
- Effective tips in obtaining qualification while also preparing yourself for success in court
- Techniques that you can use in your attempt to become the most excellent investigator and find the most expert witnesses
- Effective tools that you should use when it comes to performing the computer forensics process
Beneficiaries of the Computer Forensics Certification Program
Anyone whose degree or career is related in the field of information technology can take part in the computer forensics certification program offered by Brainmeasures. You can expect it to work even more suitably for troubleshooters, IT security officers, network administrators and engineers, security auditors, technicians and any other IT professionals who aim to gain a more complete understanding about how the computer forensics process works.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Computer Forensics Certification Course
Completing a computer forensics certification course is extremely useful if you are planning to start accessing numerous job opportunities. As a computer forensics certification holder, the following positions will become more suitable for you:
- Computer Forensics Managing Specialist
- Computer Forensics Consultant
- Computer Forensics Engineer
- Computer Forensics Analyst
- Computer Security Systems Specialist
- Computer Forensics Investigator
Expected Salary for Computer Forensics Certification Holders
You can also expect the level of your salary to increase after you successfully complete your computer forensics certification course. You can expect your computer forensics certification to help you in getting the position of a computer forensics investigator which allows you to earn around $48,000 to $76,000 per year. You may also work as a computer forensics consultant which gives you the opportunity to earn around $83,000 to $92,000 annually. Working as a computer forensics engineer is also a huge help because it allows you to receive around $73,000 to $136,000 yearly.