What is Drupal?
Drupal refers to a free open source content management framework (CMF) and content management system (CMS) that are written using PHP and distributed with the GNU General Public License. Its primary use is to look for a backend system that range from personal blogs, to government, political and corporate websites. You can also use this framework and system in both business collaboration and knowledge management. The main components of Drupal are the most basic features that you can find in content management systems. Among these are menu management, registration and maintenance of user accounts, page layout customization, system administration and RSS feeds. Installing Drupal is a major help in obtaining a more useful brochureware website, blog for both single and multiple users, community website that provide contents that are user-generated and an internet forum. You can expect Drupal to help you receive the following benefits:
- It offers a lot of essential tools that are extremely useful in finding, structuring, organizing and reusing your contents.
- It comes with a user-friendly web interface which allows you to easily manage contents.
- It offers numerous options in administering new user accounts.
- It promotes effective collaboration by creating applications and sites that allow users to easily connect with each other and express opinions.
- It allows you to establish both external and internal facing websites without the need for a more customized programming.
- It comes with a reliable presentation layer which is effective in creating highly usable and more interactive experiences.
Brainmeasures Drupal Certification Program
If you are planning to become a certified Drupal expert, then it is advisable for you to enroll in a Drupal certification program which is now offered by Brainmeasures. You can expect the Drupal course to cover all the information that you need to gather about Drupal, how it works and the many advantages that you can get from using it. With the help of this online certification course, you are giving yourself the chance to undergo a well-detailed Drupal training which is sure to strengthen your skills and expertise in the field and help you in making the most out of the framework. You will get to know more about all the features installed in Drupal, the individual benefits of all these features and the most effective tools that you can use in effectively organizing and designing the contents of your established sites. The comprehensiveness of the Drupal certification course offered by Brainmeasures can transform you into a real expert in the field as soon as your certificate is already provided.
Highlights of the Drupal Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Brainmeasures offers the most comprehensive Drupal certification program at present so you have a hundred percent assurance that you will be able to gather a lot of essential information about Drupal if you take part in it. Here is a brief overview of what you will be getting from enrolling in the Drupal certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures:
- Introduction to using Drupal, basics of installing and administering it
- Gathering essential information about the user management process
- Creating your first website using Drupal
- Filling your site with creative and captivating contents including pages and stories
- Effectively managing your website contents
- Regularly modifying the themes for your site to continuously capture the attention of visitors
- Effective tips in the building of blocks and the management of menus
- Creating a website containing blogs and forums with the help of modules
- Advanced administration techniques for your Drupal website and the basics of effectively customizing its themes
- Establishing a more robust and captivating website with the help of
- Drupal by developing image galleries, building storefronts and increasing the level of its interaction with other websites
- Drupal modules that you should never fail to obtain
- Places that you should visit when trying to gather more information about Drupal
Beneficiaries of the Drupal Certification Program
The Drupal certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures can be expected to offer numerous benefits to different individuals and professionals. You can expect this to work even more perfectly for local web developers, web designers, web content authors, project managers, back and front end developers who want to start performing their functions more efficiently with the help of Drupal. You can also expect this to work for web professionals, business owners of firms that offer services related to Drupal, technology decision makers and anyone who works in a business organization which already adopts Drupal.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Drupal Certification Course
Services of Drupal experts are now in great demand so you have an assurance that you will be able to access numerous jobs as soon as you successfully complete a Drupal certification course. You can use your Drupal certification to access the following positions:
- Drupal Website Developer
- Drupal Themer / Designer
- Drupal Web Marketing Coordinator
- Drupal Architect
- Drupal Senior Consultant
Expected Salary for Drupal Certification Holders
Earning a Drupal certification is also a major help in significantly boosting your financial stability considering the fact that certified Drupal experts can be expected to earn a higher amount of salary. If you decide to take advantage of your Drupal certification by working as a Drupal developer, then expect to start earning around $76,000 to $99,000 annually. You may also use your online certification to work as a Drupal consultant which gives you the chance to receive an annual salary within the range of $103,000 to $116,000. If you decide to work as a Drupal architect, then your expected annual salary would be around $114,000 to $125,000.