What is Facility Management?
Facility management refers to a kind of interdisciplinary field which primarily focuses on coordinating space, organization, people and infrastructure that are often linked to business services functions including arenas, offices, convention centers, hotels, shopping complexes and hospitals. Note, however, that this field does not only cover the process of facilitating business services and activities. It is also important for you to note that about two different types of definitions for facility management are now available. The first definition of facility management is that it is the first field which focuses on using official national, global norms and standards and continental standards. The second one is more focused on offering excellent commercial standards and norms.
One of the major reasons why the facility management process continues to capture the attention of many is because it serves as a horizontally oriented and an umbrella market. It has become increasingly relevant to the central business operations of an organization. This makes the whole facility management process to be a huge help in converging with information technology, human resource and real estate. If you want to become an expert in facility management, then it is advisable for you to know that your roles and responsibilities will include ensuring regulatory and corporate compliance and properly operating all the essential aspects associated to a building with an aim of creating a safer, more cost-effective and optimal environment for all its users.
Brainmeasures Facility Management Certification Program
Working as a facility management expert is no longer impossible if you take part in the facility management certification course offered by Brainmeasures. You can expect the Brainmeasures facility management course to offer you all the information that you need to gather about the field so molding your skills and knowledge in this specific area will become greatly possible. The certification course makes it possible for you to undergo a kind of facility management training which is proven to be effective in your attempt to gather all the information that you need to become a more effective and successful facility manager. As soon as you finally take a hold of your facility management certificate, it will no longer become hard to allow various industries and businesses to recognize your unmatched skills and knowledge in the field.
Highlights of the Facility Management Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The proven reliability and comprehensiveness of the facility management certification program from Brainmeasures is one of the major reasons why it continues to capture the attention of most aspiring facility management experts. Among the many topics and subject areas that you can master after taking part in the Brainmeasures facility management certification program are the following:
- Nature of facility management, its functions and benefits
- How to effectively organize individual departments within a business organization?
- A more comprehensive background about facility management leadership
- Effectively carrying out the strategic and annual planning process
- Performing programming and budgeting tasks linked to facility management
- Popular options for real estate
- Vital concepts associated to the lease administration process and property management
- Sustainability definitions, its background and applications
- Practicing sustainability
- Basics of understanding the financial, acceptance and implementation aspects of facility management
- Effectively managing facilities by regularly preparing for an emergency
- Basics of performing planning and threat assessment
- Vital methods that are effective in emergency preparation and training and emergency response and recovery
- Goals and responsibilities of facility security management
- Different types of contracts
- Coordinating your work and the operations in your facility
- Effectively managing your budget and quality facilities
- Solving problems by taking a look on the current condition and the future of facility management
- Tool kit of references that you must have once you become a facility manager
Beneficiaries of the Facility Management Certification Program
The facility management certification program from Brainmeasures is proven to be highly effective because of its ability let its participants learn every aspect associated to facility management. You can expect this to work even more effectively for new graduates of interior design, real estate or engineering who is planning to specialize in facilities management and maintenance workers who dream of earning a more professional qualification.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Facility Management Certification Course
Completing the facility management certification course is also a huge help for you especially if you dream of increasing the number of jobs that you can easily access. The following are among the many jobs that are suitable enough for facility management certification holders:
- Facility Management Director
- Facility Manager
- Facilities and Administration Manager
- Facilities Management Supervisor
- Facilities Management Specialist
Expected Salary for Facility Management Certification Holders
You may also find your facility management certification to be a huge help in increasing the level of your salary. If you decide to take advantage of your facility management certification to work as a facility management specialist, then expect to earn around $60,000 to $68,000. You can also work as a facility manager which gives you the opportunity to earn around $54,000 to $116,000. You can earn even more if you deal with an employer who offers an even higher pay.