What is MS Silverlight 4?
Microsoft Silverlight is known as a powerful development tool which is primarily designed in creating more interactive and engaging user experiences that work for both mobile and web applications. It is a plug-in which is offered for free and is powered with the help of .NET framework and works compatibly with multiple devices, browsers and operating systems. This is a huge help when it comes to improving the level of interactivity when using the web. One of the most useful and popular versions of Silverlight is the Microsoft Silverlight 4 which has become extremely popular because of all the vital features that form a huge part of it. This version comes with useful tools that allow developers to target Silverlight projects together with libraries, service templates and tools useful in the management of desktop apps. It also comes with F# runtime which is primarily designed for Microsoft Silverlight as well as relevant updates of the visual web developer express of Microsoft.
One of the many things that you will surely enjoy from Microsoft Silverlight 4 is its DataForm control which is highly recommended for those who aim to perform DML operations. You can expect this to work in providing data pagination, update and delete operations and inserts on your records. Other useful features of Microsoft Silverlight 4 are ComboBox that work in binding Enum, DataGrid Column Style that are effective in filtering data and data validations in DataGrid.
Brainmeasures Microsoft Silverlight 4 Certification Program
The Microsoft Silverlight 4 certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures is one of the most ideal certification courses for you especially if you have longed to become an expert when it comes to using the Microsoft Silverlight 4 version. With the help of the Microsoft Silverlight 4 course offered by Brainmeasures, you will have an easier time understanding all the essential features installed in it and its major functions. You will know more about how to implement and use Microsoft Silverlight 4 especially in producing the most engaging and interactive user experiences when using web and mobile applications after you undergo the company’s highly reliable Microsoft Silverlight 4 training. Once you receive your Microsoft Silverlight 4 certificate from Brainmeasures, you can start introducing your skills and expertise in this field to various industries and organizations.
Highlights of the Microsoft Silverlight 4 Certification Program from Brainmeasures
After enrolling in a Microsoft Silverlight 4 certification course, you can expect to become more effective when it comes to implementing this vital tool. You will be able to gather all the information that you need about the following topics and subject areas after successfully completing the Brainmeasures Microsoft Silverlight 4 certification program:
- Introduction to Microsoft Silverlight 4, its major functions and the basic steps and procedures that you need to follow when trying to add this tool into your web development toolkit
- Improving user interface with the help of Microsoft Silverlight 4
- Effective management of the controls associated to using Microsoft Silverlight 4
- How to deal with all the controls designed for UI interactions?
- Laying out the strongest foundation for the Microsoft Silverlight 4 controls
- Effectively styling controls for Microsoft Silverlight 4
- How to create your own controls and animations with the help of
- Microsoft Silverlight 4?
- Using the data binding feature of the Silverlight to easily update data
- How to effectively access data using Microsoft Silverlight 4?
- Taking advantage of the Silverlight’s WCF data services when it comes to effectively storing and managing data
- Using WCF RIA services to access data
- Introduction to the most useful tools that are primarily designed to collect and display data
- Effective tips in writing applications with the help of Microsoft Silverlight 4
Beneficiaries of the Microsoft Silverlight 4 Certification Program
The Microsoft Silverlight 4 certification program offered by Brainmeasures is extremely useful for web application developers who wish to improve their proficiency when it comes to developing applications with the help of Microsoft Silverlight 4. You can expect this to work perfectly for you if you are one of those who wish to become more familiar about the basic steps involved in creating and managing graphics, media and animations through Silverlight 4.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Microsoft Silverlight 4 Certification Course
Successfully completing a Microsoft Silverlight 4 certification course is extremely beneficial for you especially if you plan to use your certificate in accessing a wide range of jobs. You can expect your Microsoft Silverlight 4 certification to help you in easily accessing the following vital organizational positions:
- Microsoft Silverlight 4 Development Engineer
- Microsoft Silverlight Developer
- Microsoft Silverlight 4 Architect
- Microsoft Silverlight Consultant
- Microsoft Silverlight 4 Analyst
Expected Salary for Microsoft Silverlight 4 Certification Holders
Your Microsoft Silverlight 4 certification is a major help when it comes to significantly increasing the level of your income. You can use your Microsoft Silverlight 4 certification to work as a Microsoft Silverlight 4 architect which usually offers an annual salary within the range of $88,000 to $96,000. Working as a Microsoft Silverlight developer is also very rewarding because it offers you an annual salary of at least $103,000. If you decide to get the position of a Microsoft Silverlight 4 engineer, then expect to enjoy an annual income of $108,000 to $142,000.