What is Windows Vista?
Windows Vista refers to an operating system released by Microsoft. It comes in numerous variations that can be used on personal computers such as desktops for home and business, media center, tablet PCs and laptops. This operating system comes with newer features and changes that give PC users an easier time operating their units. These include a more visual style, updated graphical user interface, redesigned search function, redesigned networking, print, display subsystems and audio and multimedia tools such as the Windows DVD maker. It also comes with 4 distinct visual styles as follows:
- Windows Aero. This is primarily built on desktop Window manager which is known as a newer desktop composition engine. It is capable of supporting 3D graphics and comes with translucency effects, window animations, live thumbnails and more visual effects. This is perfect for high-end and mainstream video cards.
- Windows Vista Standard. Its style is known to be quite similar to Windows Aero. The only difference is that it does not come with window animations, advanced graphical effects like 3D and glass effects.
- Windows Vista Basic. This specific style comes with aspects that are quite the same to the visual style of Window XP’s Luna. The only difference is that the Windows Vista Basic has subtle animations including those that you can find on its progress bar.
- Windows Standard. This visual style is capable of supporting color schemes that can be defined as color settings collections.
Brainmeasures Windows Vista Certification Program
The Windows Vista certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures is the most ideal online certification course for you if you are aiming to become a certified professional in the field of using Windows Vista. With the help of the Windows Vista course offered by Brainmeasures, you will get the chance to become more familiar about how this specific operating system works. You will get to know more about its history, the new features that are installed in it, its proven benefits and its different visual styles. The Windows Vista certification program which you can now access at Brainmeasures is also a huge help especially if you want to understand the steps and procedures involved in installing it as well as the security requirements that you need to meet to keep the whole system more secure. By enrolling in this certification course, you will be able to access a highly impressive Windows Vista training which is guaranteed to enhance your skills and proficiency in the field. As soon as you receive your Windows Vista certificate, you can start showing the whole industry that you have a strong background in using Windows Vista.
Highlights of the Windows Vista Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Enrolling in the Windows Vista certification program offered by Brainmeasures is definitely a huge help in your attempt to improve your awareness in this specific field. You can expect the Brainmeasures Windows Vista certification program to help you in mastering the following topics related to the use of this popular operating system:
- Gathering essential information about Windows Vista
- Understanding the new features installed in Windows Vista and their individual benefits
- Steps and procedures involved in installing the operating system
- Different visual styles that you can use when attempting to install
- Windows Vista in your PC
- How to enjoy your experience when using Windows Vista?
- Managing your computer with the help of the Windows Vista operating system
- Major roles played by Windows Vista in the field of networking and in improving the level of communication
- How to maintain the good condition of your Windows Vista operating system?
- How to keep your Windows Vista secure?
- Using Windows Vista for entertainment
Beneficiaries of the Windows Vista Certification Program
The Windows Vista certification program which you can now access at Brainmeasures is extremely useful for various individuals and professionals especially those who belong to the IT industry. You can expect this certification course to be perfect for you if you are an IT professional, technical decision maker, desktop configuration administrator or any other professional who needs the highest level of skills and knowledge in Windows Vista so you can easily use, implement and deploy this operating system in your PC.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Windows Vista Certification Course
Successfully completing a Windows Vista certification course is your ticket towards dramatically increasing the number of career opportunities that will become available for you. You can use your Windows Vista certification to become more effective in the following positions:
- Windows Vista System Administrator
- Windows Vista Consultant
- Windows Vista Service Desk Analyst
- Windows Vista Support Engineer
- Windows Vista Configuration Administrator
Expected Salary for Windows Vista Certification Holders
Owning a Windows Vista certification is a huge help for you especially if you dream of holding profitable positions in a business organization. You can actually use your Windows Vista certification to work as a Windows Vista system administrator which allows you to earn within the range of $57,000 to $74,000 annually. You can also use your certification to get the position of a Windows Vista support engineer which offers an average annual salary of $86,000. If you work as a Windows Vista consultant, then you can also expect to enjoy an average annual salary of $105,000.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.