What is Conflict Resolution?
Conflict resolution is characterized by the processes and methods that can be used in facilitating the procedure of ending a social conflict in the most peaceful manner possible. In most cases, a group facing a lot of conflicts tends to resolve them by communicating information about their conflicting ideologies and motives to the entire group in an active manner. Conflict resolution is also done with the help of collective negotiation. Because conflicts are inevitable, it is no longer surprising why a lot of experts start to look for solutions that can help them in addressing existing conflicts. These solutions include mediation, creative peace building, diplomacy and negotiation. It should also be noted that concept resolution covers the utilization of resistance measures that are not violent with an aim of promoting a more effective resolution. It is also important for you to note that there are many conflict resolution strategies and styles and you can choose one based on your pro-social or pro-self goals. These conflict resolution strategies and styles include the following:
- Avoidance Conflict Style. This is mainly characterized by passivity and inaction and is used when someone reduces his concern not only for his own outcomes but for the outcomes of others as well.
- Yielding Conflict Style. It is mainly characterized by having more concern for others instead of your own self.
- Competitive Conflict Style. This works in maximizing the assertiveness of individuals while also minimizing empathy.
Brainmeasures Conflict Resolution Certification Program
In your attempt to master the whole conflict resolution process, it is advisable for you to enroll in the conflict resolution certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures. What makes the conflict resolution course from Brainmeasures highly beneficial is that it works in supplying you with all the information that you need to become an expert when it comes to resolving conflicts. It gives you an opportunity to access an impressive conflict resolution training which covers all the aspects about conflict resolution including its coverage, benefits, individuals and professionals who should be in charge in carrying it out and the many conflict resolution styles and strategies that you can use especially when dealing with conflicts in the workplace. With the excellent reputation of Brainmeasures, you also have a hundred percent assurance that acquiring your conflict resolution certificate from the company is already enough to prove your mettle in this specific field.
Highlights of the Conflict Resolution Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The proven comprehensiveness of the conflict resolution certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures is one of the major reasons why it captures the attention of those who want to become experts in resolving different types of conflicts. Enrolling in this conflict resolution certification course makes it possible for you to easily master the following related topics:
- Understanding the different types of conflict that may arise in the workplace
- Understanding the major causes of conflicts
- Identifying the major reasons why there are times when groups contribute to the existence of conflicts
- Determining the perfect time to address conflicts
- How to address and resolve conflicts that affect more than two of your employees?
- Establishing an effective conflict resolution plan and presenting it into a meeting
- Initiating a mediation meeting to deal with conflicts
- Finding the best possible solutions for a conflict
- Offering proposals to those who are involved in a conflict and persuading them to agree to the solutions that you offer
- Monitoring the agreements of your conflict resolution proposals and its progress
- Getting the help of experts when it comes to facilitating conflict resolution processes
- How to handle conflicts when you are involved?
- Studying the conflict issues so you will have an easier time managing them
- How to tailor your conflict resolution approaches so that these match with your organizational chart?
- Things that you can easily control when you are involved in unresolved conflicts
- Getting the help of professional mediators
Beneficiaries of the Conflict Resolution Certification Program
Because of the inevitability of conflicts, it is safe to assume that the conflict resolution program which is now available at Brainmeasures can benefit different types of individuals and professionals. You can expect this to work for professionals who are responsible in handling conflicts in the most assertive, positive and effective manner possible, for sales and marketing managers, business owners and salespeople who seek to enhance their daily effectiveness and for those who are in charge in handling complaints and in communicating with others.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Conflict Resolution Certification Course
Conflict resolution is such a broad field so rest assured that you will never experience difficulty getting a profitable job after you successfully complete a conflict resolution certification course. Here are some of the many jobs that can perfectly suit conflict resolution certification holders:
- Conflict and Disaster Management Specialist
- Conflict Analyst
- Conflict Resolution Consultant
- Conflict Resolution Executive
- Conflict Resolution Director
- Conflict Resolution Administrator
Expected Salary for Conflict Resolution Certification Holders
A higher level of salary can also be expected as soon as you successfully complete your conflict resolution certification course. You can expect your conflict resolution certification to help you in getting the position of a conflict resolution administrator which gives you the chance to enjoy an average annual salary of $72,000. Working as a conflict resolution consultant is also profitable because this profession offers around $59,000 to $87,000 annually.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.