What is Unified Communication?
Unified communication refers to the process of integrating real time communication services including presence information, instant messaging or chat, telephony or IP telephony, data sharing, speech recognition, call control and video conferencing with communication services that do not operate real time including unified messaging such as those that are carried out using SMS, email, fax and integrated voicemail. It can also be defined as a set of products capable of providing a more consistent unified user experience and interface across different types of media and devices. It encompasses the different forms of communication primarily exchanged with the help of TCP/IP network medium, digital signage communication and internet protocol television. It should also be noted that the unified communication process is capable of allowing individuals to deliver messages using one medium and receive the said messages with the help of another medium. It also covers numerous communication models and systems including the following:
- Unified messaging which is more focused on allowing users to easily access fax, email, voice and any other combined media from one mailbox which is fully independent of the device designed for access
- Multimedia services including messages of combined kinds of media like sound clips, pictures and video
- Interaction and collaboration systems that primarily focus on applications including scheduling, calendaring, workflow, enterprise applications and integrated voice response
- Real-time and almost real-time systems for communication that primarily focus on basic communication between individuals who use systems or applications including instant messaging and conferencing
Brainmeasures Unified Communication Certification Program
The unified communication certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures is developed in such a comprehensive way so it will never be impossible for you to master this field if you decide to take part on it. This unified communication course works in providing you with a clearer explanation about the topic even the most complex aspects that are linked to it. As a highly reputable online certification company, you can expect Brainmeasures to provide you with a highly impressive unified communication training which is guaranteed to work in your attempt to gather the highest level of information about unified communication including its major elements and components, its functions and benefits and the most effective unified communication systems and models that are available at present. After you successfully receive your unified communication certificate from Brainmeasures, you can start showing the whole industry that your knowledge about the unified communication process is indeed highly comprehensive.
Highlights of the Unified Communication Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Deciding to enroll in the unified communication certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures is a decision that you will never regret considering its ability to supply you with accurate and updated information about the field. Among the major highlights of the unified communication certification program offered by Brainmeasures are the following:
- Understanding all the vital concepts and aspects linked to unified communication
- Understanding the benefits of unified communication to business organizations
- How to apply effective unified communication systems and models into your business?
- Deploying the whole unified communication process
- Basics of unifying voice
- Steps and procedures that you need to follow when it comes to employing instant messaging
- How to deal with remote connections?
- How to make conferencing, collaborating and sharing systems work?
- Enjoying a single-click access in the field of communication
- How to effectively implement the unified communication process?
- Basic steps and procedures involved in configuring voice and securing the major components of unified communications
- Basics of archiving and complying with the standards of unified communications
- Effective ways to manage and troubleshoot unified communications systems
- Unified communications customization
- Understanding the major advantage of unified communications
- Tools that you should never fail to gather when trying to carry out the unified communication process
Beneficiaries of the Unified Communication Certification Program
The unified communication certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures is extremely useful for various individuals and professionals especially those whose major responsibilities include communicating with others. This program is most suitable for those who are working in the finance, human resource, IT and sales marketing departments of a business organization who wish to improve the level of communication in their respective departments by implementing unified communication systems.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Unified Communication Certification Course
The unified communication certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures aims to help its participants to access numerous jobs in the future. Here are just some of the many jobs that can work suitably for unified communication certification holders:
- Unified Communication Integration Architect
- Unified Communication Software Development Engineer
- Unified Communication Technical Expert
- Unified Communication Sales Specialist
- Unified Communication Manager
- Unified Communication Consultant
Expected Salary for Unified Communication Certification Holders
Earning a unified communication certification course is extremely useful in your attempt to increase the level of your income. You can use your unified communication certification to work as a unified communication consultant which allows you to earn at least $50,000 per year. Working as a unified communication integration architect is also a major help in earning an annual average salary of $111,000. If you get the position of a unified communication manager, then you can expect to receive around $94,000 to $123,000 annually.