What is eBay?
eBay refers to an online shopping and auction website which allows people and business to buy and sell various goods and services in different places all over the world. Ever since eBay was founded in the year 1995, it no longer fails to capture the attention of millions of online users so it is no longer surprising why it is now one of the most remarkable multi-billion dollar online businesses that have localized operations in more than 30 countries. eBay is also considered by many as the online marketplace of the world. It is the best place where sellers and buyers can come together so they can start trading everything that they want. Almost all items are available on eBay. Among the things that you can find in the site are books, sporting goods, supplements, clothing and accessories and gadgets.
eBay actually works by allowing its registered sellers to list used or brand new items on the site. These registered sellers are given the opportunity to choose between accepting only bids and offering the Buy It Now option to the registered buyers. If the sellers choose to acknowledge bids only, then the entire buying process will work like an auction style of listing. This means that the item will be available for bidding for a specified number of days. Once the listing ends, the highest bidder will get the item. If the sellers choose to add the Buy It Now option into the listing, then the buyers are given the chance to buy the listed items at a fixed price.
Brainmeasures eBay Certification Program
Familiarizing yourself about how eBay works is no longer that difficult since you can now easily participate in the eBay certification program offered by a highly reputable online certification company called Brainmeasures. The eBay course which is now available at Brainmeasures is considered by many as one of the most impressive online certification programs offered by the company since it contains all the information that you need to understand to become an expert in carrying out transactions through eBay. By enrolling in the eBay certification course offered by Brainmeasures, you can easily access its eBay training which covers all the topics associated to conducting transactions in this popular online shopping and auction website including the steps and procedures involved in buying and selling, how to list an item and the rules and regulations that you need to follow when carrying out transactions in the site. With the help of your eBay certificate, you will be able to easily show your excellence and proficiency in the field.
Highlights of the eBay Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The eBay certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures highlights the most salient points associated to making transactions through eBay. This eBay certification course gives you detailed information about the following:
- Major reasons why eBay is considered by many as the best online marketplace
- Introduction to eBay and how it works
- Understanding how eBay auctions work
- Getting a more comprehensive background about the basic terms associated to eBay transactions including reserve price auctions, private listings and restricted access auctions
- Creating a captivating eBay store
- How to buy stuffs on eBay?
- Steps and procedures that you need to follow when trying to register on eBay
- Filling in the required information in your online registration form
- Choosing the best user ID and the safest password
- Getting familiar with the home page of eBay
- Exploring your search options in eBay’s home page
- Checking out the different categories of items in eBay
- Promoting your eBay store
- Using your eBay page to generate income
- Monitoring the performance of your eBay store
- Understanding how your seller dashboard works
- Keeping track of all your eBay transactions
- Receiving and offering feedback
- Factors that may cause you to get either a positive or a negative feedback on eBay
Beneficiaries of the eBay Certification Program
The eBay certification program which you can now access at Brainmeasures is your ticket towards completely understanding how eBay works. This program offers an excellent learning opportunity for representatives of banks, online stores, travel and tourism companies and bricks and mortar retailers who are responsible in doing ecommerce, online, marketing and digital business transactions. It is also suitable for individuals and professionals who are still exploring their choices for online sales.
Job Opportunities after Completing an eBay Certification Course
Your eBay certification is also your ticket towards accessing highly profitable positions. If you are already an eBay certification holder, then the following positions will become more suitable for you:
- eBay Business Systems Analyst
- eBay Buyer Protection Manager
- eBay Integrated Marketing Analytics Manager
- eBay Marketing Consultant
- eBay Store Manager
Expected Salary for eBay Certification Holders
A higher level of salary is also something that you can expect to receive after you successfully complete your eBay certification course. With the help of your eBay certification, you will have greater chances of getting the position of an eBay store manager which allows you to receive around $41,000 to $77,000 yearly. You can also work as an eBay marketing consultant which increases your chances of earning around $95,000 to $106,000. You can expect to earn an even higher amount if you run an eBay store successfully and profitably.