What is iMac?
iMac refers to a variety of all-in-one desktop computers from Macintosh built and designed by Apple, Inc. It is considered by many as a less costly version of the Macintosh computer offered by Apple. iMac was primarily designed as a means of attracting those who never get the chance to own a PC. It was also developed in a way to win back the previous users of Mac who have decided to start using PCs. The first iMac version actually features a sleekly molded translucent case with designer colors, built-in 15-inch display, Mac OS operating system and a faster processor. iMac is believed to be introduced in the market as a means of showing the determination of Apple to compete in the PC market and significantly increase its share. The designers of this brand decided to omit the floppy disk drive because there is a great possibility that users will miss it. It is created in such a way that users will never have a difficult time setting it up through its simple applications.
The design for iMac is capable of limiting the kind of expansion that its end users can carry out. Note, however, that this limitation is not a disadvantage. It is because it allows Apple to create a more compact and great-looking machine that comes with all the vital features needed by PC users. It should also be noted that the iMac is primarily designed for those who spend a lot of their time dealing with computer software and has the least amount of time tweaking hardware.
Brainmeasures iMac Certification Program
If you want to become an iMac expert, then enrolling in the iMac certification program offered by Brainmeasures is the best thing that you can do. You can expect the iMac course offered by Brainmeasures to help you in completely understanding how iMac works and how you can make the most out of using it. This online certification course gives you the opportunity to enjoy a highly comprehensive iMac training which is guaranteed to cover even the most complex aspects related to iMac including its different versions, its most remarkable features, its benefits, its major components and how to maintain the good condition of its hardware and software. You can also expect the iMac certificate that you will receive after completing this certification course to work in showing your skills, proficiency and expertise in the field.
Highlights of the iMac Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The iMac certification program which is available at Brainmeasures is developed by real iMac experts and this gives you a hundred percent guarantee that you will get high quality information. This iMac certification course is proven to be really effective in your attempt to master the following topics and subject areas:
- Introduction to using iMac
- Getting familiar with the whole iMac design
- Giving life to your iMac
- Familiarizing yourself about the Mac OS X operating system
- Improving your experience when navigating the Mac OS X operating system
- Basics of opening and closing the operating system and clicking buttons and icons
- Getting acquainted to the fun side of iMac
- A more comprehensive guide to the preferences of the operating system
- Searching despite any issues associated to using iMac
- How to use iMac to connect and communicate with others?
- Adding multimedia such as iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie and iDVD into your iMac computer
- Taking advantage of the GarageBand to record hits
- Creating an iMac for multiple users
- How to build or join a network using your iMac?
- Dealing with iMac issues through troubleshooting and upgrading
- Maintaining the good condition of your iMac
- Vital applications that you should consider installing in your iMac
- Effective tips in speeding up your iMac computer
- Mistakes that you should avoid committing when using your iMac computer
Beneficiaries of the iMac Certification Program
The iMac certification program which you can easily access at Brainmeasures gives you an easier time mastering each concept related to operating an iMac computer. You can expect this certification course to work suitably for all individuals and professionals who wish to gain a higher level of proficiency in the field of operating iMac computer and increase their understanding about all the software and applications that can be installed in the unit.
Job Opportunities after Completing an iMac Certification Course
Completing an iMac certification course is also a major help in your attempt to master all the vital concepts associated to operating an iMac computer. You can expect your iMac certification to help you in getting the following positions:
- iMac Coordinator
- iMac Technician
- iMac Desktop Support
- iMac Technical Support Engineer
- iMac Administrator
Expected Salary for iMac Certification Holders
A more stable income is also something that you can expect to receive after you successfully complete your iMac certification course. If you use your iMac certification to work as an iMac technician, then you can expect it to help you in receiving an annual salary of $46,000. Working as an iMac technical support engineer is also highly profitable because it gives you an opportunity to receive an average annual salary of $61,000. Getting an iMac systems administrator position is even more profitable because it allows you to start enjoying a salary of around $64,000 to $91,000 per year.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.