What is Microsoft SharePoint 2010?
Developed and launched by Microsoft in the year 2001, Microsoft SharePoint can be defined as a web application platform which is historically linked to document management and intranet content management. Its most recent version, the Microsoft SharePoint 2010, comes with broader capabilities. It is primarily composed of multipurpose series of web technologies that are extremely useful to various organizations and backed by technical infrastructure. It also comes with an interface similar to Microsoft Office and is integrated closely to the Microsoft Office suite. The good thing about Microsoft SharePoint 2010 is that all the tools and features that are installed in it are designed in such a way that these will become useful even to non-technical users. You can also expect this platform to offer intranet portals, collaboration, extranets, enterprise search, websites, social networks, file and document management and business intelligence. Its capabilities also revolve around automating workflows and integrating systems and processes. This platform is also capable of offering the following benefits:
- Proper synchronization with SharePoint sites
- Offer direct folder access which can make it easier for you to add contents
- Allows you to search all workspaces that are currently available
- Guarantees easier access to the best tools
- Allows you to access your information from numerous places
- Permits easier access to sync and offline changes
- Allows you to easily review tags, keywords and titles that are added to your contents, making it easier for you to search and find them
Brainmeasures Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Certification Program
Enrolling in the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 certification course which is now offered by Brainmeasures is the best thing that you can do especially if you have longed to become a real expert in running this popular and effective web application platform. The reliability and the good reputation of Brainmeasures especially in the field of offering online certification courses to the public can give you a guarantee that you will be able to gather the most relevant and accurate information after you successfully complete its Microsoft SharePoint 2010 course. By enrolling in this highly impressive certification course, you get the chance to access its extensive Microsoft SharePoint 2010 training which never fails to tackle the most vital information about the field including its functions, its benefits and features and the things that you can do to further improve its functionality and usefulness. You will realize that getting your Microsoft SharePoint 2010 certificate from Brainmeasures is extremely rewarding as soon as you notice a dramatic increase in the number of profitable career opportunities for you after completing the course.
Highlights of the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The Microsoft SharePoint 2010 certification program which you can now access at Brainmeasures is developed in such a way that you will never experience difficulty understanding even the most complex terms, concepts and aspects related to the field. You can expect this Microsoft SharePoint 2010 certification course from Brainmeasures to be filled with the following useful information:
- Basics of using Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Major capabilities and roles played by SharePoint
- Understanding the most basic concepts associated to using Microsoft SharePoint
- Accessing site collections, websites, lists, documents, items and libraries with the help of Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- A more comprehensive overview of the editions, foundation, server standard and enterprise and internet sites of SharePoint
- Basic steps and procedures that you need to undertake when programming Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Establishing a new website
- Effective tips in managing and querying data through SharePoint
- Basics of web part architecture and deployment
- Understanding real, classic, configurable and visual web parts
- Major features, solutions and elements offered by Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- How to extend the user interface?
- Effective ways to handle the document management process
- How to develop service applications with the help of Microsoft SharePoint 2010?
Beneficiaries of the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Certification Program
Enrolling in a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 certification course and successfully completing it offers numerous benefits to a wide range of users. This certification course offers more benefits to decision-makers, office staff, managers, programmers, developers, IT and network professionals and any other individuals and professionals who wish to effectively manage and collaborate documents while also improving their productivity with the help of Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Certification Course
Numerous job opportunities will also become available for you after you successfully complete your Microsoft SharePoint 2010 certification course. As a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 certification holder, you can expect to become more effective in the following positions:
- Microsoft SharePoint Application Developer
- Microsoft Collaboration Specialist
- Microsoft SharePoint Administrator
- Microsoft SharePoint Consultant
- Microsoft SharePoint Analyst
Expected Salary for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Certification Holders
Successfully completing a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 certification course also allows you to enjoy a huge increase in the level of your salary. Owning a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 certification makes it possible for you to work as a Microsoft SharePoint administrator which gives you the opportunity to enjoy an average annual salary of $85,000. You can also use your certification to work as a Microsoft SharePoint application developer which gives you the opportunity to earn within the range of $85,000 to $124,000 annually.