What is Emotional Intelligence?
Emotional intelligence refers to the ability to assess, identify and control your own emotions, the emotions of others and the emotions of groups. This is commonly measured with the help of maximum performance tests and self-report questionnaires. A lot of experts also define it as an ability to control, evaluate and perceive emotions. While some experts say that it can be strengthened through learning, there are also others who say that it is an innate trait. If you want to know more about emotional intelligence, then be aware that it comes in the following forms:
- Perception of Emotions. This refers to the process of completely understanding emotions as a means of accurately perceiving them.
- This usually requires you to understand nonverbal signals including facial expressions and body language.
- Ability Reason with the Help of Emotions. This involves the use of emotions with an aim of promoting cognitive activity and thinking.
- Understanding Emotions. In this form, you will know that each emotion is capable of carrying a wide range of meanings. This means that if someone is angry, then you, as the observer, should work towards interpreting the major cause of such emotion and its meaning.
- Management of Emotions. This form is considered as one of the most vital components of emotional intelligence. It encompasses the process of regulating emotions and appropriately responding to your own emotions and the emotions of others. These are among the most vital aspects of managing emotions.
Brainmeasures Emotional Intelligence Certification Program
One of the best things that you can do in your attempt to raise your awareness regarding emotional intelligence is to take part in the emotional intelligence certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures. The emotional intelligence course which is provided by this internationally acclaimed online certification company is a huge help in your attempt to effectively hone your skills and strengthen your background in the field. By enrolling in this certification course, you will get the opportunity to undergo an easily understandable and highly comprehensive emotional intelligence training which covers all essential aspects of emotional intelligence including its history, its major functions and the major roles that it plays to society, its different forms, its effects and the basics of raising your emotional intelligence. Your successful completion of the emotional intelligence certification course will reward you with your certificate which is a huge help in gaining more recognition as an EI expert.
Highlights of the Emotional Intelligence Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Enrolling in the emotional intelligence certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures is something that you won’t regret considering its effectiveness in raising your awareness in the field. By taking part in the Brainmeasures emotional intelligence certification course, you will have an easier time mastering the following topics and subject areas:
- Introduction to emotional intelligence and its most essential terms and concepts
- How to effectively assess your own emotional intelligence?
- Understanding the science that allow emotional intelligence to work
- Gaining more awareness about your own emotions
- Basics of effective emotional management
- Effectively understanding empathy
- Basics of effectively managing the emotions of others
- Improving your emotional intelligence to have an easier time performing your tasks in the workplace
- Using your emotional intelligence to effectively deal with the most difficult situations in the workplace
- How to become successful by boosting your emotional intelligence?
- Quality of a reliable and emotionally intelligent leader
- How to create a workplace filled with emotionally intelligent staff?
- Building emotionally intelligent relationships at home
- Raising and parenting an emotionally intelligent child
- Effective techniques to boost your emotional intelligence
- Helping difficult people by raising their emotional intelligence
- Introduction to social intelligence and its relationship to emotional intelligence
Beneficiaries of the Emotional Intelligence Certification Program
Anyone who wishes to gain a more complete understanding about emotional intelligence can easily take part in the emotional intelligence certification program which is now introduced by Brainmeasures to the public. But you can expect this certification course to be more suitable for office staff, supervisors, managers, executives, leaders, HR professionals and any other individuals and professionals who wish to use emotional intelligence in building a more emotionally healthy and productive workplace and organizational culture while also enhancing their skills in forming trusting and better relationships.
Job Opportunities after Completing an Emotional Intelligence Certification Course
Getting the most essential positions in a business organization is greatly possible if you add your emotional intelligence certification into your skill set. With the help of your emotional intelligence certification, the following opportunities will become alive for you:
- Business Manager
- Business Executive
- Operational Director
- Emotional Intelligence Instructor
- Emotional Intelligence Consultant
Expected Salary for Emotional Intelligence Certification Holders
As soon as you complete your emotional intelligence certification course, you can start to expect a higher level of salary. If you decide to take advantage of your emotional intelligence certification by working as an emotional intelligence instructor / tutor, then expect to start receiving at least $48,000 per year. Working as an emotional intelligence consultant is even more beneficial because it increases your chances of earning an average annual salary of $82,000.