What is Web 2.0?
Web 2.0 refers to a term which is primarily used in describing websites that utilize technology beyond the somewhat static pages of previous websites. It suggests a newer version for the web. However, this does not mean that it already refers to updates to all technical specifications. It only describes all the cumulative changes especially in the specific manner end users and software developers utilize the web. It should also be noted that a Web 2.0 website is capable of allowing users to easily collaborate and interact with one another using social media dialogue as makers or creators of contents that are user-generated within a virtual community. Among the most common Web 2.0 examples are blogs, video sharing websites, wikis, social networking websites, web applications, folksonomies and hosted services.
One of the most remarkable characteristics of Web 2.0 sites is that it gives users the chance to perform a lot of things aside from retrieving information. You can expect it to come with more enhanced user interface and storage and software facilities. Among the many features that you will surely enjoy from Web 2.0 are user-created websites, social networking sites, social bookmarking, tagging and self-publishing platforms. The good thing about these sites is that they are also capable of providing an effective architecture of participation which effectively encourages its users to enhance the value of certain applications as soon as they start using them. Other features that you will surely enjoy from using Web 2.0 are rich user experience, basic trust, user participation, long tail and dispersion.
Brainmeasures Web 2.0 Certification Program
The Web 2.0 certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures is one of the most ideal online certification courses for you if you have longed to become an expert in using Web 2.0 sites. By enrolling in the Web 2.0 course offered by Brainmeasures, you will get to know more about all the vital concepts and terms associated to using the sites. Enrolling in this certification course makes it possible for you to undergo its highly impressive Web 2.0 training which is guaranteed to work in your attempt to gain a more complete understanding about how different Web 2.0 websites work, their individual benefits and the major features that you will surely enjoy from accessing and using them. As soon as you receive your certificate from Brainmeasures, you can start showing the public that your skills and expertise in using Web 2.0 are unmatched.
Highlights of the Web 2.0 Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The comprehensiveness of the Web 2.0 certification program offered by Brainmeasures is one of its most striking qualities so it is no longer surprising why it continues to capture the attention of the majority of aspiring Web 2.0 experts. By taking part in Brainmeasures Web 2.0 certification program, you have greater chances of coming out as an expert in the following topics:
- Introduction to using Web 2.0
- Major differences between Web 1.0 and Web 2.0
- Taking advantage of social media websites
- Making sure that all the web strategies that you use are capable of delivering the most worthwhile results
- Taking advantage of newer and more improved internet tools while you work in a conservative and old-fashioned business world
- Transforming companies into bigger ones by learning the basics of talking and thinking like humans
- Secrets to achieving online business success including authenticity and true voice
- Businesses examples that successfully utilize the newer media
- Improving your website’s potential
- Identifying the major purposes of your site
- Effective tips in article marketing including creating the most impressive headlines and writing clear and concise contents
- Identifying the personalities of your potential and present buyers
- Taking advantage of new website tools including RSS
- Major advantages of permission marketing
- Taking full advantage of e-newsletters
- Allowing your business to stand out through search engine optimization (SEO)
- Other new media techniques that you can use in promoting your business including blogging and social podcasting
Beneficiaries of the Web 2.0 Certification Program
The Web 2.0 certification program which you can now easily access at Brainmeasures is extremely useful for a lot of people. This certification course is primarily designed for decision-makers, executives, business strategists, product managers, business managers, developers and any other marketing, sales, public relations and communications professionals who are responsible in using the power of Web 2.0 websites to promote their brand and company.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Web 2.0 Certification Course
Earning a Web 2.0 certification can also do a lot of good to your career. Once you receive your Web 2.0 certification, you will have an easier time getting the following positions:
- Web 2.0 User Interface Designer
- Web 2.0 Developer
- Web 2.0 Architect
- Web 2.0 Engineer
- Social Media 2.0 Account Executive
Expected Salary for Web 2.0 Certification Holders
Aside from letting you access numerous jobs, your Web 2.0 certification is also a huge help in your attempt to earn higher. Using your Web 2.0 certification to work as a Web 2.0 engineer is extremely useful in obtaining a more profitable pay which usually ranges from $67,000 to $80,000 annually. If you get the position of a Web 2.0 user interface designer, then expect to start earning around $86,000 to $105,000 per year.