What is Virtualization?
Virtualization refers to the process of creating a virtual version of anything like a server, network resource, storage device and an operating system. It can be perceived as a huge part of the overall enterprise information technology trend that usually includes autonomic computing which can be defined as a scenario wherein a specific IT environment is capable of managing itself based on utility computing and perceived activity. One of the major objectives of virtualization is to effectively consolidate administrative tasks while also enhancing the scalability of an IT environment and the entire utilization of hardware resource. With the help of the virtualization process, you can easily run numerous operating systems on one CPU or central processing unit. This is effective in significantly reducing your overhead costs.
Virtualization can actually be applied in three major areas. The first one is called network virtualization which refers to the process of combining all the available network resources by first dividing their bandwidth into channels. After splitting them up, each channel will become independent from each other and this works in disguising the real complexities associated to running a network. The second one is called storage virtualization which refers to the process of grouping physical storage from numerous network devices that store information and data into a single device which is managed and controlled by a central console. The last one is called server virtualization which works by masking the resources of server including operating systems and processors from their users.
Brainmeasures Virtualization Certification Program
Becoming a virtualization expert is no longer that hard at present with the presence of the related online certification course developed by Brainmeasures called virtualization certification program. What makes this virtualization course from Brainmeasures amazing is the fact that it is developed by real experts in the industry in the most comprehensive and detailed manner possible. This guarantees that you will undergo the most comprehensive and accurate virtualization training which covers all the essential topics associated to this field including its most understandable definition, its major functions and its different types including the hardware virtualization, software virtualization, memory virtualization, storage virtualization, network virtualization and data virtualization. By receiving your certificate from Brainmeasures, you can start showing the public that you have enough expertise and skills in effectively implementing the virtualization process.
Highlights of the Virtualization Certification Program from Brainmeasures
As mentioned above, the virtualization certification course offered by Brainmeasures is comprehensively and accurately developed by real experts in the industry so you have an assurance that you will come out as a skillful and knowledgeable expert in this field. With the help of this virtualization certification program, you will be able to receive a broader background on the following:
- Introduction to the virtualization process
- Understanding the major steps and procedures that you need to undertake when trying to implement different types of virtualization
- Gaining a more comprehensive overview about the different types of virtualization including hardware, software, memory, storage, network and data virtualization and their individual functions
- Effectively building your own virtualization infrastructure
- Performing a more comprehensive analysis so you will have an easier time implementing the virtualization process
- How to effectively build your resource pool?
- Performing tests to determine the effectiveness of the kind of virtualization that you are planning to implement
- Understanding server virtualization and its major functions
- How to effectively deal with huge virtual workloads?
- Basics of implementing the application and the desktop virtualization processes
- Understanding the major benefits of virtualization and effectively consolidating them
- How to effectively secure and protect your built virtual infrastructure?
- Taking advantage of virtualization to prepare your business for continuity
- Using the virtualization process in effectively and accurately updating your management structure
- Major principles that you need to follow when implementing the virtualization process
Beneficiaries of the Virtualization Certification Program
The virtualization certification program which you can now access at Brainmeasures is developed in such a way that it will benefit those who are planning to obtain a more comprehensive background about virtualization. This certification course is more beneficial for security officers, security analysts, security engineers, operations staff, auditors, compliance analysts and any other individuals and professionals who are responsible in tasks that are related to information technology, engineering, software development, system analysis, testing and validation.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Virtualization Certification Course
The extreme popularity of virtualization at present makes it possible for you to access numerous positions as soon as you complete a virtualization certification course. As a virtualization certification holder, you will become more effective if you grab the following positions:
- System Administrator
- Virtualization Lead Consultant
- Virtualization Consulting Engineer
- Virtualization Architect
- Desktop Virtualization Specialist
Expected Salary for Virtualization Certification Holders
Earning a virtualization certification can also do a lot of good not only on your career but also on your income. With the help of your virtualization certification, you will have an easier time getting the position of a virtualization architect which allows you to receive around $60,000 to $116,000 per year. If you get the position of a virtualization lead consultant, then you can start to enjoy an annual salary within the range of $113,000 to $189,000 annually.